BG Range Rover Autobiography 5.0V8 Supercharged

Why not go with an off the shelf Milltek / Supersprint / Cobra?

Why not go with an off the shelf Milltek / Supersprint / Cobra?
Never heard one that sounds nice, especially Milltek. Especially not doing the V8 supercharged justice. Nor do they do valved versions to keep it quiet and stealth and no wake the dead when starting it up. And then it’s needs to be hacked up to get proper fitting tips, and get it finished in black by a third party.

Nope never been a fan of those kind of generic engineered systems. Nearly always sound naff to me, or way over the top all of the time.

It will get sorted; there is lots of space to deal with it and fabricate a box for it. It’s not the straight pipes that cause this funnily enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get valved off the shelf exhausts these days.

Only applicable when it is black on black. :D
Nothing wrong with black 👌Black paint, black wheels, black exterior trims, black grill, black Brembo calipers, black exhaust, black semi aniline leather seats, black semi aniline leather headlining, black semi aniline dashboard covers, black double glazing etc.

Nicely coordinated I think. 👍

A little update. This bargain is still going strong. I had to do a few bits to it like replace rear callipers as they got stuck. And the coolant leak was underneath the supercharger. When taking the supercharger off the coupling turned out to be worn so I had it rebuild. For the rest just a service and a paint correction and detailing job.

I’m still liking it a lot.
42D1D994-BE02-44F7-A296-D02F748AF5B9.jpeg

He lives!!!!

A little update. This bargain is still going strong. I had to do a few bits to it like replace rear callipers as they got stuck. And the coolant leak was underneath the supercharger. When taking the supercharger off the coupling turned out to be worn so I had it rebuild. For the rest just a service and a paint correction and detailing job.

I’m still liking it a lot.
View attachment 1545114
Welcome back!

Your absence was noticeable

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom