BFBC2 - Vietnam (Expansion Pack)

I think I've only seen people using the glitch twice.

Loving the flame fried oppo tactic breadmaker!

I have tried to get in to a few games with you but I always end up on the other side

I'm normally on this with a few of my OGC brethren so we regularly have a squad of 4. However sometimes we get more and end up splitting into two squads (No one fights alone :lesson:), so feel free to join me and when we have a 'actual' squad space I'll send you an invite if your free :hiya:

Either that or just let me know where you are so I can get your dogtags :devil:**

**It is more likely that you get mine though as I'm always running into a firefight blind :suicide:

I'm normally on this with a few of my OGC brethren so we regularly have a squad of 4. However sometimes we get more and end up splitting into two squads (No one fights alone :lesson:), so feel free to join me and when we have a 'actual' squad space I'll send you an invite if your free :hiya:

Either that or just let me know where you are so I can get your dogtags :devil:**

**It is more likely that you get mine though as I'm always running into a firefight blind :suicide:

Ha ha, I am pretty much the same to be honest... I get a bit gung ho! :devil:

I'm a conquest man myself, never really played rush.

BFBC2 Vietnam has completely overtaken Blops for me, it's much more fun and it's good that I can run around with a PPsh repairing tanks one minute or grab the recon class the next.

I'm a conquest man myself, never really played rush.

Good lord :eek:

Rush is my favourite by far.

You can earn a lot more xp in conquest though.

I've just finally got around to picking this up, it's really good to get back into this game. I agree with the sentiments expressed above, this game has become more solitary fight than from what I remembered the main game had.

The weapons seem about right and it certainly feels like stepping back in time with the technology.

this game has become more solitary fight than from what I remembered the main game had.

I would agree that most randoms on the game seem to want to play alone which is a bit rubbish.

Get yourself on with a few friends or add a few of us from here :thumbsup:

I would agree that most randoms on the game seem to want to play alone which is a bit rubbish.

Get yourself on with a few friends or add a few of us from here :thumbsup:

I agree but it makes no sense to me, the inability to spawn on squad mates really limits your effectiveness. Unless they want to be a sniper and sit in a bush for the whole game. :suicide:

Not to mention the loss of squad assist points, resupply points, heal points the list goes on.... even if you dont want to talk to your squad mates its always better in a squad, even of numpty KDR whores 3 snipers on your squad tho is a pain in the A$$

Downloaded this a week ago not having touched the game big time since October. What can i say i love it, i'am back into BF big time now.
All i'am playing at the moment is rush, bit og a pain when your having a good game and you get disconnected from the server looks like EA still hav'nt fixed that.

Got to level 3 on normal maps and gave up....just couldnt get into it

Been desperate to try the nam packs so finally gave in yesterday. Played until 2am this morning...FREAKING AWESOME!!! Admittedly I sucked a fair bit on any weapon unless I chose Recon with an M40. Oh god that was fun...I never realised you had to adjust fire for distances etc unlike pretty much every other game. Amount of kills I got last night with that weapon. I unlocked the 12x scope and tbh I'm not a fan, prefer the standard scope but I'll give it some more time first. Went toe-to-toe with 1 guy who was rank 50 or something, he was damn good and we kept being on opposing teams but I think I had him about 5-1 in the end.

Admittedly I was solo most of the time but with it being conquest I just found the bast place to position myself and stayed on one objective (dependent on the map). One map in particular I absolutely annihilated...no idea what map but Objective B was on the side of a river with a hut to the left of it and a jetty to the right with a PBR on it . Only died 3 times and came second...pretty good when I didnt even capture 1 objective. Highlight of that game was calling in an airstrike, sniping 2 snipers behind the objective (including my nemesis) and then watching as the rest of the team landed at the objective..including the 2 i killed who spawned on their team location just in time for my airstrike to hit and nail all of them bar one...who I then sniped...was absolutely awesome and though I'd like to say it was all me, I know it was a total fluke

I also thoroughly enjoyed sticking some dynamite in one of those little van things on a different map, speeding to an objective, bailing out and then detonating killing 3 peeps in one :)

Anyone fancies a late night game (usually 10:30ish - 1ish) then I'm up for it but I dont do the whole headset thing tbh but feel free to bark positions at me and I'll take orders etc, Sniper my fav but happy to have a go at others too

Played these maps and wow. I felt like I was in Platoon.

Nice detail and cracking sniping positions.
Gonna hit these maps when no one else is on.

Thrapwinkle said:

Are these included with the VIP code mate

Really tempted to buy them myself:thumbsup:

But with it being so close to BF3 I'm thinking is it really worth it?

Played this for the 1st time last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite like Recon class on Vietnam where as I prefer Engineer on the normal maps. Will it rank up my Recon in the main game if I use it in Vietnam?

Played this for the 1st time last night, thoroughly enjoyed it. Quite like Recon class on Vietnam where as I prefer Engineer on the normal maps. Will it rank up my Recon in the main game if I use it in Vietnam?

AFAIK the 2 games rank up each other...so yes

I could be wrong though, but my recon class seems to be fully ranked up now on vanilla....and I think thats due to Vietnam where Recon is the only role I play

My only problem with Recon on Vietnam is the weapons are mostly awful

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom