• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BFBC2 Vietnam Expansion Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Speedy

Dont know much about it other than its an expansion, due in winter presumably with something to do with vietnam. Links to follow once they start appearing.

Sheep4Europe

Just announced by EA at E3 and dated Winter 2010.

Will post more info as it appears on the web.

This news, along with MOH beta going live next week, has p*ssed all over MS's briefing!

Edit: Link to Joystiq story

Some info from Battlefield Blog as well -

On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced a new expansion of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a Battlefield franchise favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite including the popular Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as new awards, achievements and trophies.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgFcJ38-IOc

Last edited:

Captain Speedy

Captain Speedy

Battlefield Blog

On stage at the EA E3 press conference we announced*a new*expansion of*Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with a new take on a*Battlefield franchise*favourite, Vietnam. In Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam you get to enter the jungle warfare environment as either the*U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA). The expansion pack contains 4 brand new maps built in Frostbite*including the popular*Conquest and Rush game modes as well as Vietnam specific weapons, vehicles, persistence, unlocks as well as*new awards, achievements and trophies.

scanz

Distinguished Member
I'm surprised this is coming out around the same time as MOH and BlackOps - these are both winter releases too, right? Thought they would release it slightly before.

Dirtschmooz

I'm surprised this is coming out around the same time as MOH and BlackOps - these are both winter releases too, right? Thought they would release it slightly before.

Winter is a long a desolate time in this country. Nothing better than to keep in the dry/warm and fire up loadsa games

Pebb

Distinguished Member
If they bring back some of the maps from the original, then I will be right at home in some points. Seeing how I still remember a good sniper spot, which helps.

When it comes to attacking and defending a flag in conquest. Unless the map I am talking about, is only added via a rush mode.

AudioSlim

I'ld personally pay all day long for new maps for BF.

By far the best FPS out there and although only a few maps at the moment it's not like theyre small maps.

Cant wait myself!

Slim

Covert Recon

This may well have something that I've been wanting to play with in a BF game for some time.

Flamethrowers! :devil:

flamethrower_5.jpg

Covert Recon

Yeeeahhhhhh!!! Git sum you bitchhhhheeezzzzzz!

MOD EDIT: Do Not keep posting these images as a pseudo sig, as they will be deleted.

USER EDIT: Oh, why should I not and why would you delete them? You also deleted my flamethrower smiley which was not a 'pseudo sig'.

Last edited:

Scholes18

Looking forward to this . BFV was quite a good game that died a bit too early , sadly

Dave

Distinguished Member
Yeeeahhhhhh!!! Git sum you bitchhhhheeezzzzzz!

MOD EDIT: Do Not keep posting these images as a pseudo sig, as they will be deleted.

USER EDIT: Oh, why should I not and why would you delete them? You also deleted my flamethrower smiley which was not a 'pseudo sig'.

From the rules,

Use smilies other than AVForums smilies. Using smilies from other websites is forbidden. This is because spammers have been attempting to increase their search engine rankings by posting links to smilies on their websites. We consider this to be spamming and will result in an instant ban.

That's why, please don't use them again.

Se777eN

Distinguished Member
I loved bfv on the pc so this should be fun.

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Bump after move.

Scholes18

Cheers for that Guns

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom