BFBC 2 Vietnam

Claret

Standard Member
Bit late I know but recently started playing (and really enjoying) BFBC2 in preparation for BF3, which we're getting for Christmas. Debating whether to download Vietnam or jump straight on to BF3. Anyone still playing Vietnam? Is it as good as BFBC2?

Foster

Distinguished Member
BFBC2 Vietnam is really good back in the day when I played. I would think people still play that game

davidg1230

+1

It was a really good addon and gave BFBC2 and slightly different twist as the guns and maps were of that era and thus really basic. Don't know if it's worth spending on the DLC now as you'll never play it after BF3 is unwrapped on Christmas Day;)

Last edited:

Foster

Distinguished Member
+1

It was a really good addon and gave BFBC2 and slightly different twist as the guns and maps were of that era and thus really basic. Don't know if it's worth spending on the DLC now as you'll never play it after BF3 is unwrapped on Christmas Day;)

I agree christmas is next week so I would just wait :D

Foster

Distinguished Member
It takes a century to reach top rank xD

Foster

Distinguished Member
I only need 1 more trophy on BFBC2 its the destruction 2.0 one which is impossible

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom