BFA (British Federation of Audio) speaker connectors

smallangryboy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've recently picked up a used AV50 and on cheerily getting it home realised they use the BFA speaker connections. No one near me does these and I've had no luck on the internerd.

Wondered if anyone had five pairs of these [for 5 channel] that they were willing to part with ?

I've recently picked up a used AV50 and on cheerily getting it home realised they use the BFA speaker connections. No one near me does these and I've had no luck on the internerd.

Wondered if anyone had five pairs of these [for 5 channel] that they were willing to part with ?

I am sure various ebay stores sell them- maybe do a search for banana plugs and look through shop's catalogue if you cant find them by searching for BFA?

I have 4 pairs I can sell for a nominal amount if you need them.

I'm just about to get a P7 amp :clap: and had BFA connectors on my cable for my old Linn amps.

What do I need for the P7? If its Z plug type then I know if you take the casing off it becomes like a Z plug.

Thanks.

I'm just about to get a P7 amp :clap: and had BFA connectors on my cable for my old Linn amps.

What do I need for the P7? If its Z plug type then I know if you take the casing off it becomes like a Z plug.

Thanks.

The P7 has standard 4mm terminals which will also accept the Z-Plug type plugs too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom