BF4Stats - AVF PS4

Sometimes you do, on the rare occasion I'm in squad chat you do get the odd pair of Johnny foreigners chirping away with one another, the Yankee doodles are good for a yap, most of if not all the AVF guys party up on a night and there are plenty of them, get your name on the roll call thread mate and spam out the FR's

Cheerss, added id to that thread
Regards

For?

Unfortunately I can't add anyone just now, currently at sea and the stats page is behind the vessel firewall, please continue to add your gamer tags to this thread though and I will add as soon as I can:smashin:

Add me please. Not played as much as I would've liked but really enjoying it despite not venturing much past TDM.

WARIO1975

Add me please. Not played as much as I would've liked but really enjoying it despite not venturing much past TDM.

WARIO1975
As soon as I get access mate I'll get you on:smashin:

Dr.k I have a PS4 now add me to the stats rchads89 thanks

Want me to keep it updated for ya fella ?
I can keep both running if you PM me the details ?

We're going into port tomorrow mate so I'll get it updated then, I will hit you up with the details once I'm in, I can't remember them due to using auto log in all the time:D

Cheers mate, appreciated:smashin:

Add me please

psn: GunMogz

Also if anyone want to add me as a friend feel free, just so I can start playing with AVF that would be cool.

Last edited:
Not just saying it Tones but it is a better console... Had xbox for years and years but this time round playstation is better :(

p.s the pad is awesome those triggers feel great :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom