BF4

cunnas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen there are a few BF4 threads on here but (unless I have missed something obvious) they all seem to be pretty dead.

Do any of you lot still play BF4?

I moved to PC gaming about 6 months ago and this was one of my favourite ever games on the XBONE. I recently signed up to the Origin access thing and downloaded BF4 premium. Played a few games but most the servers seem a bit dead - is this game pretty much gone now?

I'm a casual player so only only every other evening for an hour or so but if anyone still plays I would be keen to link up?

I've seen there are a few BF4 threads on here but (unless I have missed something obvious) they all seem to be pretty dead.

Do any of you lot still play BF4?

I moved to PC gaming about 6 months ago and this was one of my favourite ever games on the XBONE. I recently signed up to the Origin access thing and downloaded BF4 premium. Played a few games but most the servers seem a bit dead - is this game pretty much gone now?

I'm a casual player so only only every other evening for an hour or so but if anyone still plays I would be keen to link up?
Talk of Battlefield 4 may be quiet as most are probably awaiting the arrival of Battlefield 1, but the best place to ask is most probably in that thread - Battlefield 4 - Putting the Dum back in Dum Dum Dum Da Dum Dum!

I've just built my first gaming pc in a long time, and am looking for something to play on it.

I bought bf4 on ps4 when it first landed and loved it, so will be getting it on pc tonight. I'll most likely be crap, but happy to join a squad for a laugh. Don't have a headset but it's probably best whilst I'm getting used to the pc controls.

I'll post back once I've got it figured out...

I've just built my first gaming pc in a long time, and am looking for something to play on it.

I bought bf4 on ps4 when it first landed and loved it, so will be getting it on pc tonight. I'll most likely be crap, but happy to join a squad for a laugh. Don't have a headset but it's probably best whilst I'm getting used to the pc controls.

I'll post back once I've got it figured out...

Somewhat similar for me. I really liked BF4 on consoles (was never good) but I've got it on PC too now. Although I still don't have a graphics card and I'll be giving BF4 a go when I get it (although still struggling to get to grips with keyboard and mouse controls).

My Origin ID is amardilo2099

Last edited:
I don't bother with keyboard and mouse for controlling. I'm sure it's more accurate but it feels so dated to me. I'm using my controller and find it great. Im terrible at the game mind but think that's more down to lack of practice than anything else. Add me on origin.... CullercoatsBay

Loads of servers still that get full. If you search for a server run by The Members then you can also jump on teamspeak

Loads of servers still that get full. If you search for a server run by The Members then you can also jump on teamspeak

Can anyone use those servers then or do they have daft rules like you have to play 30+ hours a week or a minimum rank?

I need a newbie friendly server!

I don't bother with keyboard and mouse for controlling. I'm sure it's more accurate but it feels so dated to me. I'm using my controller and find it great. Im terrible at the game mind but think that's more down to lack of practice than anything else. Add me on origin.... CullercoatsBay

Dated is the probably the wrong word given the history of computers. ;)

Will do mate. Just to check though is that Jamie or janie

Add me guys.

I'll be getting this when my pc comes in next week or 2.

onezeon

Can anyone use those servers then or do they have daft rules like you have to play 30+ hours a week or a minimum rank?

I need a newbie friendly server!
Anyone can use them

I'm in - had a quick blast last night and was terrible as predicted. Can't quite get used to the keyboard and mouse set up - might have to invest a controller if I want to stand half a chance.

Feel free to add me - will be on for some games in the week once nipper is in bed.

ID - UglyBl0ke :)

Last edited:
Cheers all. I'll get round to adding you tonight and will hopefully be on later

Add me if you like as well
Username = delvey

ok added people. Jamie, you need to change that profile photo....!!

Haha your homo erotic origin picture [emoji6] whatever floats your boat I suppose!

Is it Jamie well I play a good deal. Just look for Redstone38 on Metro or Silk Road.
I will look for you I'm the guy throwing out Ammo , Also I love the tanks.
Yes things do a bit quiet then I play Locker if its open.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom