BF4 Server Payment Contributions

@Nozey did you remove me , and then add me again ?
just tried and i can access the server ,
how ever there is no admins or vip list that i can see of .

The admin and VIP lists randomly disappear although everyone is still on them, likewise last week all of the admins were on the banned list.
Mushii

is someone playing " silly buggers "?
or are servers playing up , ?
i think it might be the latter

I have taken out a 5 day rental on a West Coast Server. can't be any worse than the Euro servers we play on. Might even avoid playing the Peoples Front of Judea! Thought we could try it out to see what it's like.

Server name: AVF THCC SERVER 2

In the process of setting up a few admins to get started. Will add more later. nothing ventured nothing gained.

Please don't feel offended if I have not made you admin as I will get around to finalising the admin list later. I will try to make sure regular players have admin rights.

Could admins please keep an eye on the players we are banning as we need to regularly clean up the banned list to make sure the server functions correctly!

Last edited:
I have taken out a 5 day rental on a West Coast Server. can't be any worse than the Euro servers we play on. Might even avoid playing the Peoples Front of Judea! Thought we could try it out to see what it's like.

Server name: AVF THCC SERVER 2

In the process of setting up a few admins to get started. Will add more later. nothing ventured nothing gained.

Please don't feel offended if I have not made you admin as I will get around to finalising the admin list later. I will try to make sure regular players have admin rights.

Could admins please keep an eye on the players we are banning as we need to regularly clean up the banned list to make sure the server functions correctly!
Will this new server crash my game, after I go to the admin page.

Didn't crash with me today! Fingers crossed!

Will this new server crash my game, after I go to the admin page.

Didn't crash with me today! Fingers crossed!

You have jinxed it now. :smashin:
i tried earlier on and it was fine ,
how many admins can/do we have , ?
as there a good few us , maybe! , as i'm trying to access it someone else is already on at the same time , and be that's why it is crashing ,

but i think we have been given a doggy server ,

i tried earlier on and it was fine ,
how many admins can/do we have , ?
as there a good few us , maybe! , as i'm trying to access it someone else is already on at the same time , and be that's why it is crashing ,

but i think we have been given a doggy server ,

Has the server been crashing when admins are accessing settings? Maybe you are right. Too many admins in the server settings simultaneously might glitch the server. Food for thought!

Has the server been crashing when admins are accessing settings? Maybe you are right. Too many admins in the server settings simultaneously might glitch the server. Food for thought!
could well be , but there's only a hand full of us now that play bf now , compared to what there was a month or so ago, so i don't think every one will be checking out the "settings" that doesn't play the game any more,
but it might only take two or three trying to access them , and may be causing it to crash

we should to a stress test one day , arrange a time , so that there's a few of us trying to gain access at the same time ?!

i hope there's no one thinking that i'm suggesting we should remove anyone that's not playing any more , because im not , there was a lot of people that put some hard earned cash in the pot and there should be entitled to have admin rights

I don't very often go to the admin options ( other than to keep setting the name back to something we recognise ) but I have never seen a crash or glitch.

I mean glitch in as the server no longer has admin functions. In BF3 the server went tits up if the banned list reached a total of 50. There's no telling what may trigger this in the BF4 servers. Just speculating!

Think the server issue reflects the overall state of BF4. Totally unfit for purpose!

Are we going to run the new maps on rotation on our 2nd server tonight? I reckon it would fill up quickly enough with everyone searching for the new maps. I'll be on tonight either way.

There is currently ÂŁ228.00 remaining in the BF4 server fund. Would contributors let me know what they would wish to do with the money. I would be quite happy to give the cash to charity but would understand if members wished to continue renting a server. Therefore I would transfer the money to another members paypal account if required.

Open to suggestions about what to do with the remaining cash. All suggestions welcome, thanks.

Whatever you feel is best Paulie, might be an idea to make a donation to the people behind these splendid forums. We make no financial contribution to the costs but we all make good use of them and this is how we met. I have had many good times playing alongside you chaps and that wouldn't have been possible without the avforums.

i want a beach hut , somewhere far, far away , im getting sick of work , and need a holl
I'm off on the 1st sep , for two weeks, so if can sort that out , that would be good , cheers paulie :smashin:

+1 for the Roosters suggestion, other than that any good cause, Not including the Sykotik suggetion:D

It would be nice to keep one server going... but then I didn't contribute, so probably don't get a say. :blush:

+1 for the Roosters suggestion, other than that any good cause, Not including the Sykotik suggetion:D
ha ha , why not we all could take turns in renting it out ,
ho! hang on ! paulie would be getting more money from us ,
It would be nice to keep one server going... but then I didn't contribute, so probably don't get a say. :blush:
i thought about keeping one going but we don't have any admin right , it seems a bit pointless,
i'm playing the TLOU at the mo , but im sure i'll be back on the field soon enough :smashin:

Would like to see one server still running, but not playing as much at the mo'. Happy if the money goes to charity. Would prefer it to go to Macmillan or Help for Heroes. Put it to a vote ?

cheers
HZ

Would be happy for it to go to any of those 2 well deserving charities mate. Do any others have any preferred charities they would wish to put forward?

Help for Heroes +1:thumbsup:

or
the "help for syko" getting a new projector screen ?

Would be happy for it to go to any of those 2 well deserving charities mate. Do any others have any preferred charities they would wish to put forward?

How about some new pants for Nemo? :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom