BF4 Rented Server Maps

Cosmic Rooster

A list of all the Battlefield 4 maps, could people please nominate their favourites for consideration to be selected within our rented server rota.

Vanilla:

Siege of Shanghai
Lancang Dam
Zavod 311
Hainan Resort
Flood Zone
Dawnbreaker
Rogue Transmission
Paracel Storm
Golmud Railway
Operation Locker

China Rising:

Silk Road
Altai Range
Guilin Peaks
Dragon Pass

Second Assault:

Operation Metro
Caspian Border
Operation Firestorm
Gulf of Oman

Naval Strike:

Lost Islands
Nansha Strike
Wave Breaker
Operation Mortar

Dragon's Teeth:

To be confirmed

Final Stand:

To be confirmed

Nozey

Distinguished Member
LEAST LIKE: All China rising (especially silk road) and metro !
MOST LIKE: Zavod 311, Rogue Transmission and Flood Zone.

Ben-H

My favourites -

Zavod 311
Hainan Resort
Caspian Border
Lost Islands
Nansha Strike
Wave Breaker
Operation Mortar

Not a massive fan of the CR maps either...

D

Deleted member 24354

I am going to stick with a vanilla server rotation for now.

Mushii

Dagger Six

Lancang Dam, Locker and Hainan Resort the three best "Iraqi wedding dance" venues.:D

Anything but Dawnbreaker really.

D

Deleted member 24354

It is unlikely that we will come to a consensus on maps, plus if we restrict maps it may put off other players. Everyone has vanilla and everyone likes some vanila maps. Johnny loves tanks I like infantry, Pebb like anything with aircraft that he can park in obscure locations, Mofo likes a party ending, Jimster hates locker, yadda yadda yadda.

Lets apply the KISS principle - Keep It Simple Stupid

Mushii

Nozey

Distinguished Member
I think MoFo was just collecting the info for such a time when we might be in a position to spice up the rotation or get another server ( let's pretend everything gets fixed ! ) - I don't think he was planning to rush off and change the stuff for tonight :)

Cosmic Rooster

From the vanilla maps my favourites are Zavod 311, Rogue Transmission & Golmud Railway. What would be nice is a change to the order we play them in seeing as we have been playing the same maps in the same order for 6 months now.

Nozey

Distinguished Member
From the vanilla maps my favourites are Zavod 311, Rogue Transmission & Golmud Railway. What would be nice is a change to the order we play them in seeing as we have been playing the same maps in the same order for 6 months now.

You can shout out at any time and set what the next map will be in-game ( even on official server ! - yes that's full extent of admin rights )

meweavy

Distinguished Member
All of the maps apart from
Op locker
Op metro
Paracel storm
Those maps suck.

meweavy

Distinguished Member

These are the best maps in the game,I like hainan resort too.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom