BF4 Progression Bugged?

Gordon B

Reaction score
All,

A quick search is turning up not a lot but I've levelled up to 10 four times now. I've also just noticed that all my assault progression has been reset?!

Anyone know whats going on and if theres an imminent fix? Not prepared to play to just have to keep unlocking everything all the time....

Yes seems to be some issues there, as in people getting to a level and starting over on same etc..
Was mentioned on the forums, and also some "battlepack glitch" were you get them over and over..

Yep, got that as well. No chance of them resetting as there are loads of high ranking players already. Guess I'll just have to play as Commander until its fixed.

Yeah, same problem here, lost all my assault gear and must of unlocked the defib 20 times now :(

I feel your pain bud. I've asked on twitter if there is any update.

Got mine saved to the cloud and not lost anything yet almost rank 26.

I've noticed it gives me the option to open some previously opened battlepacks though, got most of the attachments for the weapons and about a years worth of bonus xp boosts lol

Enlighten me as to how you save to the cloud? Surely your MP save is saved on Dices servers? Just checked my battlelog and all the kit is still there. Wierd.

when you start up the game it asks if you want to save to hard drive or cloud, you'll select this storage device every time you start the game up

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom