bf2142 1.10 patch mess up

natoffski

hane downloaded new patch tonight installed it or tried to it said patch failed as well, then says it was succesfully installed.

Load the game and go to server selection screen, POOF, desktop.

i reinstalled game asked me to do the patch again which i got from ealink and it did the same

anyone help:lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease: :lease:

Dunwa

Sorry to hear that, I've not had any problems with 1.10 ... yet ;)

Best thing is to completly uninstall 2142 and then reinstall it. Try with a full patch rather than the incremental patches.

fuzzybee

Banned
the only advice i can give is don't use the EA Link downloader,
use something like Gameshadow much more stable to update and patch your games.

I would install the whole game again

AML

I heard that when u use EA downloader it minimizes the game and doesnt shut it down. So when you try to instal the patch the game is still runing and the patch doesnt instal properly leading to all sorts of problems.

I think you probably have to re-instal the game then patch it.

natoffski

it just fails everytime , i reinstalled game last night but didnt delete all profile or configs in case i lost any stuff , i then tried the patch again and it did the same patch failed so i thought i should try older patches and they do the same it pisses me off as i never had any probs with it and i love the game . Should i delete all profiles when i reinstall ?

thanks for youe reply guys

fuzzybee

Banned
delete everything

you won't lose your stats etc, just log in under the same name

should work fine

i to love this game i play under Eagle-Eyes clan name *{EES}*

we have our own 48 slot server look us up mate :thumbsup:

AML

I just instaled patch 1.10 myself, and now the game cant seem to get in touch with the EA master server. It just hangs on the log in screen....:rolleyes:

I always thought patches were supposed to fix things, not break them even more.

cHk4

Banned
I just instaled patch 1.10 myself, and now the game cant seem to get in touch with the EA master server. It just hangs on the log in screen....:rolleyes:

I always thought patches were supposed to fix things, not break them even more.

pffff battlefield, ea , patch, working , fix things going together? :rotfl:

AML

So i take it no one else can log on just now?

Do they even bother to test these patches before issuing them out? I mean honestly...:rolleyes:

Dunwa

I installed last night and it worked fine. Wonder if the master server is down again. Is it Tuesday or Wednesday when they do the reboot.

natoffski

thanks guys for the replys when i have loaded game back on which patch should i put on first?

and fuzz if it works toning ill look you up and have a game

cheers again guys back to work for me

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom