BF1943 Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyRealName123

Prominent Member
Reaction score
So ea relented and gave us what they promised when people bought bf3, a free copy of bf1943. Got my code today but as i already have it, its no use to me so i figured i'd give it away.

The code is only available to use in europe.

Rules are, you must be a contributing member to avf. 1 year spent here, or 100+ posts. Obviously if you have BF3 theres not much point in you entering as you'll already have it anyway.

Fairest way i can do this i think, is to get you to leave post stating your interested, then i'll give you all a number, then once ended (say, monday?), i'll use a random number generator to pick the winner.

I'm interested, I've just ordered a PS3 but I haven't ordered any games yet. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Hi mate, I'll through my hat in. Would be grateful for the code.

Im interested :)

Im in, very good of you. ;-)

Alright guys, giving this a little bump to try and get a few more people into the hat, and to basically show i've not forgotten about it. :p

If no more have "entered" by around 6pm today, i'll crack on with the draw and will get the code out to whoever wins it.

I've taken all names down so far and i will be using this site to decide the winner of the code for the copy of BF1943!

If anyone else doesn't have the game and fancies a chance to grab a copy, feel free to put yer name into the hat. Like the national lottery says "It Could Be You" but only if you put yer name down, and you've got more chance of winning this than you have the lottery! ;P

Anyway, enough rambling for me, see you at six!

Ok guys, times up!

And the winner is..... (Drumroll please!)

johnbritten

Grats John, code shall be in your PM inbox shortly.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

Thanks mate, never win anything. Lol.

No worries bud, hope you enjoy the game.

Never know, might even tempt you to get Battlefield 3 and ditch the rubbish that is COD:BlackOps :laugh:.

Right, as the "draw" has taken place, I'll close this.

Thanks to the OP for doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom