• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beyond The Rule of Thirds

shotokan101

Banned
2 Hours! :eek:

shotokan101

Banned
It will give you something to watch in work. You could also dump the audio and have that as an audio book ;)

unfortunately videos are blocked at work :(

...but 2 Hours ! :eek: - C'mon it's only composition - I mean - how hard can it be :rotfl: :devil:

Jim

eduk

Distinguished Member
There are rules? I just take photographs...

RajP

Distinguished Member
Watching it now... benefits of working from home..

There are rules? I just take photographs...

Me too... just watching it as there is no Tennis or Cricket on TV...

shotokan101

Banned
Watching it now... benefits of working from home..

Me too... just watching it as there is no Tennis or Cricket on TV...

...let me know how far in it gets before he actually starts talking about composition as opposed to cave paintings and Egyptian scrolls :(

RajP

Distinguished Member
...let me know how far in it gets before he actually starts talking about composition as opposed to cave paintings and Egyptian scrolls :(

After the first 20 mins, it does get interesting though...

shotokan101

Banned
Cheesr Raj - might revisit it over the weekend - depending on the weather

eduk

Distinguished Member

Oh wow, I might watch it now. :laugh:

shotokan101

Banned
Oh wow, I might watch it now. :laugh:

Yep - everything you never wanted to know about Pictograms and Hieroglyphics and Papyrus Scrolls :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom