Beyond Television - anyone used them - feedback please!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by shandypants, Jan 16, 2008.

Tags:
  1. shandypants

shandypants

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    As title really, was looking to buy an LCD from Beyond but have not heard of them before (found them via a price comparison site).

Did a quick search but just found loads of hits on the word "beyond" rather than specifically on the e-tailer Beyond Television.

Has anyone used them and could you report feedback, both good or bad?

Many thanks

Shandy

2. Lennon55

Lennon55

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    I used them just before Christmas, item was quoted as in stock on their website and they took my money straight away. I then got a phone call a couple of days later to say it was actually out of stock and they would contact me again when they got some in. True to their word they did, but then I got another call days after that to say it was out of stock again and would be another week - all the time still having my £600.

In the end they couldn't guarantee a date so I cancelled my order. In my opinion, they customer service was rather lacking but at least they still communicated with me and in a fairly prompt fashion. My suggestion would be that if your going to buy from them, phone them up first to make sure it's in stock because their website isn't automatically updated.

3. Phill_1981

Phill_1981

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    I've used them twice, usually the cheapest and with free NEXT DAY delivery - Faultless service for me and highly reccomended.

Ordered my Philips 47PFL9632 a week before xmas at 2:30pm and it came at 9am the next morning!

TIP: I usually ring any company i'm ordering large/expensive items to do a stock check first.