1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beware of unbeatable

Discussion in 'TVs' started by scotstevie, Jun 25, 2003.

1. scotstevie

scotstevie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI FOLKS SOME BAD NEWS IF YOU ARE BUYING FROM WWW.UNBEATABLE[ BEWARE] TOOK DELIVERY OF MY 36" TOSH AND OF COURSE IT HAD THE TWO SHADOWS DOWN EACH SIDE,BUZZING SOUND COMING FROM THE BACK ,CHANGING FROM WIDE SCREEN TO 4:3 ON ITS OWN,BUT WHEN I COMPLAINED I WAS TOLD TO STICK SOME TIN FOIL UNDER THE CABINET.WHEN I TOOK THIS TO A MANAGER THINGS ONLY GOT WORSE,THE TV IS ONLY 3 MONTHE OLD AND I WAS TOLD IF I WANTED A REPLACEMENT I WOULD HAVE TO SHELL OUT £1400 AGAIN SO WHEN THE REPLACEMENT TURNED UP THEY COULD USE THE BOX IT ARRIVED IN AND ONLY THEN THEY WOULD SEND MY CASH BACK .I HAVE TAKEN THIS UP WITH TRADING STANDARDS.,N THE MEANTIME UNBEATABLE HAVE PICKED UP THE TV ANDS ITS WITH A REPAIR FIRM FROM GLASGOW.BUT I CANNOT BELIEVE THE WAY I HAVE BEEN TREATED AFTER SPENDING THAT KIND OF MONEY,AND HERES ME THINKING OF BUYING A PLASMA FROM THEM.I WOULD LIKE SOME FEED BACK ON THIS PLEASE.DOES ANYONE KNOW WERE I STAND WITH A LEGAL VIEW ON THIS MATTER