Beware Amazon warehouse

MikeKay1976

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is bloody disgraceful

Is there not a specific law in America about cross stateline mail crime/fraud where it becomes a federal offence so can involve the FBI????????

I suppose it is just a volume thing . Amazon warehouse staff have such impossible deadlines they can't check returns. There then is reasonable doubt about where the switch happened. Amazon prolly think it is cheaper to swap out but 3/3 fakes is awful esp if some people don't notice

I suppose it is just a volume thing . Amazon warehouse staff have such impossible deadlines they can't check returns. There then is reasonable doubt about where the switch happened. Amazon prolly think it is cheaper to swap out but 3/3 fakes is awful esp if some people don't notice
Oh I'm not on that Amazon are at fault although maybe they could have stickers who they been returned by on the box.
I did order something from Amazon and 3 times got it wrong where it was the manufacturer fault twice miss labeling where an object was labeled up the wrong size and once obviously they got the colour wrong. On the final go I got an idea to cut the over size object to fit which I realized would be better, and of all things on the 4th go it came the right size and colour.:rolleyes:
Amazon were very good in every case they personally collected and even had tracking where the collector was.:smashin:

I ordered a 32" 3440 x 1440 monitor from the warehouse, what actually came was a very badly scratched 2560x1080 monitor in the original box. I very much doubt it's Amazon employees, but whoever does these swaps should be prosecuted.

I've only ever purchased one thing from Amazon Warehouse and it arrived like this :laugh::-

Scales.jpg

I've seen YouTube videos of people buying pallets of Amazon returns, theres usually one high ticket item in there usually containing a brick wrapped in a towel.

Ordered loads from Amazon Warehouse, always got what I ordered and always in first class condition.

I ordered a 32" 3440 x 1440 monitor from the warehouse, what actually came was a very badly scratched 2560x1080 monitor in the original box. I very much doubt it's Amazon employees, but whoever does these swaps should be prosecuted.

Could well be people abusing returns, in terms of the gpus in the video, someone orders a 2080ti, pops their old similar card back in the box and returns it. Employees that deal with returns may have little knowledge about them have a look all good and return done for someone else to later get shafted.
You know what it's like these days people want everything for nothing. Return checks etc need to be more thorough to stop this happening.
I'd never buy off there and now defo never will.
New only for me, Or trusted forum or eBay sellers.

I'm a long time purchaser from Amazon Warehouse and almost always a happy customer. You are buying 'used' and there are some things I've not been happy with but never had a problem returning something.

My current monitor is from Amazon Warehouse. Saved a fortune on it as it timed with one of their 20% off Warehouse deals. It arrived in perfect condition.

I've been happy with Amazon warehouse too, I did read an article a couple of years back about people not returning CPUs and just empty boxes. You'd assume they can track and trace these things tho as they'll have details of who had it before you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom