Betting tips

Screenshot_20170307-214317.png

What a ********. Fulham scored 95th minute hahaha

[email protected]

Think odds are set very high for home win. CL could be on their minds but Atletico are waiting next sunday for possible 3rd showdown, this is game that they'll want to win early. Leganese only had a point in 5 away games for 2017 and can't see how they can get anything today. Sevilla & [email protected] also worth a try.

Leipzig & Overs [email protected]

They won't be doing Leicester but looks almost certain to be playing CL next season. Red bull team surprised everyone and are dominant at home. Wolfsburg are fighting back after change of coaching team but hard to see winning here with patched defense line.

Bayern & BTTS no @1.61
There are just far too many missings on Frankfurt team today. Frankfurt failed to score on more than half of the away games and this year has only single goal in 4 away matches. I watched their recent games and either they were very tired or were punching above their weights. BTTS [email protected]

Genoa - Samps [email protected]

Derby game as both sides share same stadium. Genoa are hopeless in defending esp set pieces and samps likes to press up high.

fourfold. £10 returns £303.

nice one :thumbsup:. Just a single combo today but may get in action during in play.

PSG's defence (GK mainly) was shocking against Barca but they may go all out to prove a point. Decent odds for PSG to win by 2 or more goals. Cavani anytime [email protected] also does look good. Napoli need to attack from the first min as they've game earlier in afternoon than Roma who themselves need a win desperately to keep 2nd place. Crotone has some suspensions on defence & captain in injured. Palermo only kept one clean sheet all season and hard to keep Dzeko out from scoring. In fact he's anytime [email protected] which is a good price as he was very unlucky on few games that I've watched. Roma & [email protected] too is playable as in last 7 games between these two there were 28 goals. Lyon only need just few more wins to secure 4th place and Toulouse are safe in mid table. H2H in in olympic stadium is 10-3-0, Lyon scoring at least twice in all 10 wins and clearing handicap on 6 occasions. Toulouse will miss their top striker Braithwaite due to suspension. Lyon has cleared handicap on 8 times out of their 10 home wins this season. Schalke are poor value to win but given their dire situation & quality on squads, they're worth a shot against Augsburg. They're 5-5-1 on h2h.

GL gents:smashin:

Attachments

• bet.png
    bet.png
    15 KB · Views: 114
Hope it's not a bad injury but Kane going off buggered a lot of my bets up [emoji21]

Decided to sit out and missed £135 on cash out. Roma looking edgy but could score. PSG dominating play but need to play more upfront.

In play on Verona. Missed penalty & goal disallowed (offside) :facepalm:.

Lazio saved the day with £20 profit yesterday :D. Much better than losing.

For today IMO a good bets on overs for l1 & l2. Bury - Bristol Rovers: Both are 3rd(56) & 4th(54) best offence side but are also one of the worst defence sides with Bury conceding division highest 64 and Bristol rovers with 54. Northampton in 2017 had overs2.5 on 12 games out of 13 and Port vale are under pressure to win an away game which they haven't done since early Oct 16 (10 games). Doncaster are still undefeated in home ground as highest scorers while Notts county are the worst defenders with 62 conceded but are the 4th best form team on last 8. Blackpool - Stevenage both are 75% overs on last 8 games & in good form. Hartlepool are 2nd worst defenders in division with some big score losses. Cambridge Utd gambles in last min either scoring goals or conceding one.

Forest Green are big odds to win today.

Attachments

• bet.png
    bet.png
    28 KB · Views: 125
No singles for today. Arsenal were tempting @1.75 but price has since dropped. [email protected] looked world beaters against Cagliari and proved their excellent form putting 7 goals past Atalanta. Will be good one for in play as still don't trust them. Very big price on Eibar - Espanyol [email protected] and definitely for in play. [email protected] are still in fight with PSG and price looks too big.

Back to lower leagues for big returns :D from £5 member offer.

Attachments

• bet3.png
    bet3.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 110
  • bet2.png
    bet2.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 111
  • bet1.png
    bet1.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 108
  • bet4.png
    bet4.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 113
:mad: ****

Newcastle let me down massively last week. So why did I back them again? ****.

Had a few good win today though.

IMG_5636.JPG

IMG_5637.JPG

Fulham for me :mad:. Tuesday conceded 93rd min equaliser and yesterday game over before 50". Took a nice medium hit on in play coupons :(.

Few small bets for today. [email protected] are very good price considering their points/game at WHL is 2.71 & can't see reasons why they should be this high. Saints are ok with Manola Gabbiadini looking lethal but are very poor in defending. Van Dijk's miss is worst to saints than Kane's to spurs.

single

Overs2.5 & [email protected]
on City - L'pool. Guardiola was clearly upset in CL that his players were not pressing high enough which shows his intent on attack regardless of opposition's threat. But with their defense and GK, L'pool will have clear chances to score. Personally IMO [email protected] has better chance of winning than odds suggest.

IDK why Notts County(2.50) are priced this high but [email protected] is a very good bet. They've improved since Kevin Nolan took over the charge and are unbeaten on all 6 home games (3-3-0). They're 8 points off drop zone but has some difficult upcoming games. They need win badly today more than visiting Barnet.

Lazio are down to 1.50 from morning's 1.57. It's too low but Overs2.5 & [email protected] offers better value. Bottom 3 are so worst off in Italy that no other teams need to worry and Cagliari only failed twice all season at home to score. They've conceded at least 5 goals in 3 home games and 4 times overall. Nice H2H in favor of Lazio 5-0-0 with 15 scored against 4.

Treble

Monaco & [email protected]

I'm actually surprised to find Monaco drifting to 1.70. Caen can be difficult team to play at their ground with Lyon and Nice losing here,but then gets their biggest lost from PSG (6 scored) and Bordeaux (4). Problem is that now they've lost 3 of the 4 recent home games whereas before it stood at just 2 losses from 10. Monaco this season is all about goals and with 84 scored so far, they're the leading scorers in major euro fotballing country. Caen still has some injuries.

single & in play.

PSG - Lyon

All I see is goals goals and goals but 1.40 in L1 :(. I'll wait for Monaco result but can feel good opportunity to recoup if any game prove to be a big letdown.

GL

Missed the Sunday bonus but did the Saturday one as had a free bet on my account, withdrew 75 and then put £2 on a four fold tonight in the darts, I had a feeling MvG was due to be beaten
Screenshot_20170324-000752.png

Screenshot_20170323-221507.png

Withdrew 60 and put the remaining 5 on this little treble
Screenshot_20170324-070323.png

Just small combo only for today.

Schalke + Hamburg - Hoff Overs2.5 + Frieburg -Metz Overs2.5 + Sevilla -1.5AH + Angers - Monaco Overs2.5 + Espanyol £5 returns £390

Accrington + Doncaster Overs2.5 + Exeter + Maidenhead -1.5AH + Ebbsfleet Utd -1.5AH
£15 returns £465

Overs2.5 on:
Gillingham + Bolton + Swindon + Exeter + Shrewsbury
£10 returns £300

Had this beauty for the spurs game today
Helps if your watching the game live !!
IMG_0116.JPG

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom