Betting tips

IMG_3761.jpg

IMG_3853.jpg

Main bet this weekend. Got a few 1.5 goals going as well.

Good luck

Unlucky, Jeff! Bloody Cardiff

Lol that's betting mate, Cambridge Pompey cost me 400£ also as out of 15 1.5 goals that was the only one that didn't come in.

IMG_3868.jpg

Little request a bet to make the game worth watching .

Lol that's betting mate, Cambridge Pompey cost me 400£ also as out of 15 1.5 goals that was the only one that didn't come in.
I've been doing some matched betting. Made about £130 in just over a week. It's a bit long winded and easy to get confused over what bet's doing what but I can see how people make good money out of it, assuming the 'free' promo bets keep coming

IMG_3946.jpg

Not looking to bad at the moment .

Lyon had me worried even against 9 men. Just need Sheffield Utd fir 397£.
IMG_3954.jpg

How do you do those crazy accumulators where people bet like £1 and might win £30,000 (etc)?

How do you do those crazy accumulators where people bet like £1 and might win £30,000 (etc)?
I think picking 9 results right at 3-1 all to result would give them odds. I like the 3 o'clock kick offs where 30 games in the UK normally happen. Pick 9 draws out of them 30 I'd imagine you'd get a few thousand for a pound.

Not 3-1 score line, odds or the result being £1 to £3(£4 back) to the power of 9 being a few thousand back for a single pound.

I think 9 to the power of 9 is 38 million I think I may have to go bed.

My mate who I must say is very good at picking winners as he's had a 14k and 9k win that I know of in the last 12 months. He was very close to a massive win a few years ago. Liverpool was 2-0 up and ended with a draw at home with Leicester . It would if paid 250k.

IMG_3962.jpg

How I laughed .

Liverpool v Southampton cost me two seasons running on my accumulators so I tend to leave us off

Hardly any % left on battery so Cashed out on today's 1.5 and my other bet from Saturday came in.

Not a bad day.

IMG_3980.jpg
IMG_3981.jpg

Nice win mate, how much did you have on the top one

3 wins tonight this was the best
1478900469712.png
yay!

Little win tonight
1478900767230.png

Wrong screen shot but those were the games lol

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums