Betting tips

Won quiet a lot on the 1.5 goals over last 12 months mate. Only down side the odds aren't as good as last season.

Bloody Everton let me down as I'm sure they did quite a few others.

View attachment 763671

Just need to post em up here BEFORE the games mate! ;) share the love!

Won quiet a lot on the 1.5 goals over last 12 months mate. Only down side the odds aren't as good as last season.

Bloody Everton let me down as I'm sure they did quite a few others.

View attachment 763671
Yeah me for about £70, may do a over 1.5 for my next bets if it covers the other bets it's worth it.

Skybet have an offer on the west ham v Southampton game similar to the bet365 one. Skybet's is up to £75 and pre match bet must have a minimum odds of 1/5. Best options for pre match bet I can see are 30+ bookings and over 1.5 goals, will most likely go for the goals one then see how game plays out for in play bet

[email protected]

Roma are superb price to beat Torino who're without Belotti and Ljajic. This one for live bet as the earliest.
Single

Genoa
[email protected]
HW & [email protected]

Pescara shocked everyone on opening day draw with Napoli but started to struggle for goals despite creating chances and it's clear that they'll defo struggle in coming days without their top scorer from Serie B campaign Lapuda who was sold to Milan.

Genoa has very good home form and continued this season. Leonardo Pavoletti is out injured for month but look out for Giovanne Simeone who's the son of Atletico coach.

Both these are without any goals in last 2 games. While Genoa may go for goals as they're normally in attacking formation, Pescara could be more focused on improving the defence which seems to be their primary weakness. But it's a great price for established serie A side at home.

Sassuolo Corner handicap [email protected]

slightly over evens on HW is a good price but home teams got some injuries and suspensions. Still IMO they'll try to play their attacking and possession brand of football. Udine club are setup for counter but mostly are cramped in their own half averaging just 35% of possession in 5 games so far.

[email protected]

Koln are on superb form with 3-1-0 and only conceded single goal so far. They're defensively very compact and efficient going forward. Red bull team are like L'pool, trying to overpower opponents with their speed and running out of gas nearing the end. They may be too tired after all this runnings and koln are completely different team than they've faced so far. Home side have mighty Bayern next game and they'll need points today.

[email protected]
[email protected]

I don't understand these odds for AW. Nice started season very well with 4 wins and 2 draws. They finished 4th last season and could top the table after today. Nancy finally made it to top division after years of disappointments but are struggling with just a single win and in scoring department. I'll take chance for the price.

Single bets: Genoa & Nice
four fold
Koln + Nice DNB + Genoa & under2.5 + Sassuolo corner HP -1

Treble:
Fiorentina & Over2.5 + Hoffeinham & BTTS + Roma

IMO both HW are good value but also very unpredictable.

Skybet have an offer on the west ham v Southampton game similar to the bet365 one. Skybet's is up to £75 and pre match bet must have a minimum odds of 1/5. Best options for pre match bet I can see are 30+ bookings and over 1.5 goals, will most likely go for the goals one then see how game plays out for in play bet

Done this, ended up £65.17 up. Lol

Didn't go to mad, if only West Ham had scored I would of been £ in. Lol BTTS[emoji107]

View attachment 764130View attachment 764131

My boss just bet a tenner on Newcastle to win in 94th minute at 450/1 jammy :censored:

He did well as they was 350-1 on Skybet.

City let me down for a 8 team acc.
He got that on bet 365, crazy thing to bet on but he does a lot of in play last minute bets, I guess this one paid off.

Couple of bets for today.

Good luck everyone.

IMG_3495.jpg

Hoffeinham [email protected]
[email protected]

Not sure if there're big problem in away camp but books are still favoring Inglostadt who're still without a win in new season and lost 4 straight games. Mark Uth is out injured for away side but Andrej Kramaric is a quality replacement who never had chance with Leicester.

Home side are struggling with goals, conceding far too easily and in most games are outplayed by opponents. Last season they started strongly and kept a very tight defence but in new season they've conceded at least 2 goals in last 4. TSG only has 1 win (4 draws ) but they're more than capable of scoring few goals. Double chance as single.

Hoffeinham [email protected]
[email protected]

Not sure if there're big problem in away camp but books are still favoring Inglostadt who're still without a win in new season and lost 4 straight games. Mark Uth is out injured for away side but Andrej Kramaric is a quality replacement who never had chance with Leicester.

Home side are struggling with goals, conceding far too easily and in most games are outplayed by opponents. Last season they started strongly and kept a very tight defence but in new season they've conceded at least 2 goals in last 4. TSG only has 1 win (4 draws ) but they're more than capable of scoring few goals. Double chance as single.

Mate love your posts, looks as if you put so much thought in to your bets.

Me ,wake up get my IPhone scratch my nuts and pick teams with 1 eye open .

Newcastle & [email protected]
I like this one as Rotherham only had single game with less than 3 goals and conceded at least 2 goals in other 9 games.

Wolves -Norwich [email protected]
IMO V good price as both teams has goals in them.

[email protected]
The form is just too strong in last 8 (7-1-0). Most probably a division winner candidate together with Porstmouth.

Port [email protected]
This price for HW actually surprised me as Port vale are perfect on home soil. Coventry are in mess as their manager resigned on Thursday and Steven Pressley is fav to be on charge. He was sacked in 14/15 season as Coventry City were flirting in relegation zone. Legal wrangling with local council, Managing director's resignation, no major additions during summer and no win in last 10.

4x1 £20
Port vale single

in play Freiburg -0.5 (1-0) @3.9

Coventry 1-0 :(

Coventry 2-0 :mad:

[email protected]

It's an incredible price for league champions at home where they're unbeaten for almost a year stretching 18 home league games. Credit to Saints as despite each summer sale of their good players plus managers moving out, they seems to be coping well but surely at some point this will affect performance/results (ajax, valencia etc). The price is tempting and too good to miss.

single

Nice & Under [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IDK why but it seems Nice are once again priced very well. This is 2nd in top vs 2nd in bottom and Nice are the only team in L1 still undefeated. Good H2H 7-1-2 this fixture. Nice had a long trip to Russia in midweek which they lost 5-2 ( conceded late 2 goals when chasing for equalizer) and IMO they'll take it easy in offence while Lorient are keeping it tight in recent games.

single

Schalke - M'gladbach Overs2.5

HW [email protected] and any other times, I would've jumped on it but this is no ordinary season for Schalke sitting at bottom with 100% loosing record. This is familiar situation to their opposition today as Gladbach were in same position last season but picked up to finish 4th. Good news for home side is gladbach are struggling in away winning just once & drawing 4 in 13 away league games. Moreover Raffael is highly doubtful. Schalke will want this very badly but their defence just can't stop conceding atm.

Valencia - Atletico [email protected]

IMO Atletico win is nicely priced close to evens but Valencia somehow forgot the word defence in 2016, conceding in each and every game apart 1 in total of 27 league games conceding 43 goals in that run.

Overs2.5/Under2.5 :
O Valencia +U NIce + O Schalke + O Hibernian + O Torino

Treble: Nice & Under2.5 + Hibernian & Overs2.5 + Roma & Overs2.5 total odds: 30

M'gladbach

Gladbach are on incredible run at borussia park which reads as 16-1-1, 10 straight home wins scoring at least 2 goals in process and total of 32 goals scored in 2016 averaging 2.90 goals per home game!

HSV has yet to win a game this season from 6 attempts, only has a single point and failed to score in last 4.

HSV will score and win some away games while Gladbach's run will end but hard to see this happening today. Stats aside, Gladbach are joy to watch when playing at home and HSV simply are looking like prime relegation candidate.

Double with Juventus. Total odd:2.00

Why are Leicester priced at evens :eek:? Any thoughts?

£5 promotion bet (money back if lost from betfair- max £5):
Real to win to nil + Leicester + Porto & Under 3.5 + Sporting - Dortmund Overs2.5 + Dinamo - Sevilla Overs2.5
Returns : £125

Had a bit of luck with Porto getting the penalty in injury time

Gotta say thanks to Jose and his crap tactics meaning I got a refund of my bets with bet365 which I then did some silly bets with

The draws were Spurs and Monaco games
1476823434637.png

A couple of little in play bets that came in, I'm trying to run through a bonus so I can withdraw but it's a nightmare lol
1477000353504.png
1477000359029.png

Last edited:
1477135637840.png

11 lines 6 doubles 4 trebles and one quad I think

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom