BetterCables Display Magic DVI and HDMI2DVI cables...

Hi Joe,

Could you please quote me for a 12m DVI -> HDMI cable including postage?

Many Thanks,

Dave

Hi Joe,

Could I have a quote for a 1mtr HDMI-HDMI please?

Thanks,
Mark.

Hi, can you give me a price on a 5m HDMi to HDMi cable. I live in Edinburgh so collection may be possible if your ok with that.

Hello all

Many thanks for your valued enquiries.

Look back here in the morning for some great new AVForums 'Special Offers' on the Display Magic HDMI cable range - I need to get the info over to Stuart tonight so he can tidy up this page.

Best regards

Joe

Hello Steve Bate

Ran out of time last night - will get the info to Stuart tonight.

Best regards

Joe

Joe Fernand said:
Hello Steve Bate

Ran out of time last night - will get the info to Stuart tonight.

Best regards

Joe

For ref Joe, I've got SkyHD running into the transcoder I talked to you about and the Port 3 mod board is due in about 3 weeks so that's what I'll need a HDMI-DVi Cable for.

I've now measured up and it looks like 4M so I guess that's the 5M cable?

Steve

Joe,
Just had HD installed. I nave a PJ with a DVI-D connector, but am thinking I'll upgrade it in a year or so to one with an HDMI connection. So does it make sense getting a HDMI-HDMI and an adapter so I can re-use the cable when I do.
I need about 7 meters what do you have? Can you send me a quote please.
Thanks

Hi Jo,

Do you still have any DVI-DVI cables ?

Hello Spy

Still catching up after our IT got toasted earlier in the month.

We still have a few of the Display Magic (V1) 5m and 9m Dual Link DVI cables in stock.

Best regards

Joe

Joe,

If still available please advise payment details etc for a 9 metre DVI - DVI

Thanks

Hi Joe,

Could I take one of these please;

DVID-5-DL - were £108.89 now £55.00 (Last few remaining)

Thanks

Ricky

Just like to say, the cable is excellent and the service second to none. My cable was sent out before I paid for it!!! NOW, that's what I call service! Highly recommended. Thanks.

Hi Joe.

Have you definately no more of these:

DVIHDMI-10 - were £174.98 now £110.00

Thanks.

Cheekster.

Hello Cheekster

All gone I'm afraid!

You could combine one of the Display Magic II 12m HDMI cables with an HDMI(F) to DVI adapter to achieve what you require for approx 120.00 GBP; see http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351641

That way you have an HDMI cable installed if (or when) you move to an all HDMI set-up.

Best regards

Joe

Thanks for the prompt reply Joe.

That's a good idea. ;)

Can you confirm if any of the HDMI cables you're currently stocking are HDMI 1.3 standard please?

Regards.

Cheekster.

Hello Cheekster

The BetterCables Display Magic II HDMI cables are HDMI 1.1 compliant.

The New Silver Serpent Reference 1080p cables are HDMI 1.2a compliant - see http://www.bettercables.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=3

Its going to be a while before we see any of our current suppliers offering HDMI 1.3 compliant cables.

Best regards

Joe

Hi Joe,

I have a Panasonic 500E projector with DVI intput that I would like to link up to a DVI output on my iScan HD+ but need approx 7-10m. Anything you can recommend?

Thanks.

9m will do just nicely. Can you quote me a price please?

Thanks

One last thing, this lead might be running close to some lighting cables. Will the pq be compromised?

Welcome any advice.

Hello Dazmeister

The Display Magic cables get used a lot on 'installations' and so far we've had little if any problems due to the proximity of Power Cables or Transformers; though its always best to avoid them where possible.

I'll PM you later today.

Best regards

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom