• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

BetterCables Display Magic DVI and HDMI2DVI cables...

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
We have a very limited quantity of the original Display Magic digital video cables on Special Offer to AV Forum members only.

Display Magic cables are tested and guaranteed to run Standard Definition and High Definition signals up to and including 1080P.

We've supplied a lot of the 9m DVI cables to projector owners who had problems with lesser cables - we have available:

DVDI-9-DL - were £161.87 now £75.00 (Last few remaining)
DVID-5-DL - were £108.89 now £55.00 (Last few remaining)
DVIHDMI-10 - were £174.98 now £110.00 (SOLD OUT)

Prices are inclusive of UK Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day postage.

Post here for ordering information.

Best regards

Joe

Note - We cannot guarantee your DVI equipped source or display will work over 5m; all cables are supplied on a Sale or Return basis.

rooo

Is this offer still available Joe?

I may be interested in a 9m one, I'm just weighing up options at the moment.

Big Adam

I received my DVID-9-DL from Joe today.

Haven't had the opportunity to connect it up yet but I can tell you it is one beast of a heavyweight cable. Makes my 'temporary' 2m Belkin look postively puny! :eek:

Cracking service and support from Joe too! :thumbsup:

R

rnjmorris

Hi Joe,

I'm looking for a 10m DVI to HDMI cable (as discussed at http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238029). Would I be right in thinking the DVIHDMI-10 mentioned would be suitable and if so do you still have one in stock?

The only problem might be the fact that I'm in Amsterdam, do you ship overseas (adding postage, of course)? If not, my parents are still in the UK (actually not far from you, in Fife) so perhaps they could act as a relay if necessary.

Thanks for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Rod

akhc

Standard Member
Joe I'm looking for the DVIHDMI cable too if that's still available. Are shorter lengths available?

Cheers.

Andy.

cheechy

Joe - can you give me a price on a 1m, 1.5m and 2m HDMI to HDMI cable please?

I could possibly also collect as I work in Edinburgh.......

:thumbsup:

Oogster

Joe,

I'm looking for a 10 metre HDMi to HDMi cable. Do you have any good deals available on a cable that will be 'sparkle free'?

Cheers

Baggy

Joe,
Is there much difference between this cable and the current MagicII?
Do you have of any of the DVDI-9-DL left?

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hello Baggy

Physically they are both a fair bit thicker than the norm in terms of DVI cables - the original cables are Dual Link the newer cables are Single Link.

We've had lots of success with both the Display Magic and Display Magic II cables over long (for DVI) distances.

If you take a DVID-9-DL and did for some reason have any issues we'd be happy to swap it out for a DVID-12-SL/DVID-8-SL or a full refund.

I have a few of the DVID-9-DL in stock - we took a lot of these into stock when they went 'end of line'.

Best regards

Joe

Baggy

Hi Joe,
That sounds a good offer.
Can you give me an idea of the cable thickness?

Ultima

Distinguished Member
Looking for a DVI to HDMI cable (Very quickly:D ) at a good price.

Must work with DVDO iScan HD+ to Samsung LE32R41B LCD TV.

Is this the right place?

Regards and Merry Christmas

Ultima

Distinguished Member
ashworthacca said:
Looking for a DVI to HDMI cable (Very quickly:D ) at a good price.

Must work with DVDO iScan HD+ to Samsung LE32R41B LCD TV.

Is this the right place?

Regards and Merry Christmas

Forgot to say 1.5 metres in length.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom