Better Picture

don-tucker

Standard Member
Reaction score
Right then,I have a really nice picture using the DVD recorder with Freeview connected via component,but not so good with the NTL box via JS box to VGA input,the only reason I use NTL is if I want to record something on a differant channel.All I need is a freeview with component out,I think???then buy an input box and leads for the plasma.Any thoughts on this please.
Don

Thanks Richard,I couldn't get the link to work,but the component converter might be worth a look.
Don

Thanks again Richard,it must be a quirk with my pc,those Topfield's are pricey,it went through my mind to buy another Panni DVD recorder with freeview from Ebay.
Don

Well is it stupid to get another Panasonic DVD recorder with freeview or not,surely I would get the same quality picture,and be able to watch one side and record on another,they go for about £100.
What do you think.
Don

Well is it stupid to get another Panasonic DVD recorder with freeview or not,surely I would get the same quality picture,and be able to watch one side and record on another,they go for about £100.
What do you think.
Don

Don sorry I dont have any use for DVD recorders myself; being used to the ease of HDD recording one would be too much effort for me so I cannot imajine getting two to work. So cannot usefully comment. Hopefully someone else will give advice or perhaps ask on the DVD recorder forum.

Good Luck Richard

Out of interest,I took out the NTL box and connected in a cheap freeview fron Woolies that I had bought for my camper van,the picture is as good as I am getting from the Panni DVD recorder so I am well happy.So I conclude that the NTL box is rubbish,what do you think boys.
Don

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom