• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beta Code Info

thariq

a quick update to all the poor sad sobs like me who pre ordered , signed up to the site and to the french one and have no news, heres one more chance, sign up to eurogamer.net and keep checking the site, at some point today they will be giving out keys to people.. :thumbsup:

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
I got a code through this morning and all I'd done was sign up on the callofduty.com website and transferred my details from the charlieoscardelta.com website. I only transferred my details on saturday and put that VIP badge thing on my avatar yesterday so there is the possibility that lots of s will get codes from the callofduty website :smashin:

Last year there was millions of codes given out and the beta lasted for ages too, in fact it lasted so long I got bored of the three maps which were in constant rotation lol

oasismark

Distinguished Member
I've logged into cod site, transfered my details, but cannot find anywhere to request a code.

i go to account/profile and all i see is my details to update.

erniebert1

I've logged into cod site, transfered my details, but cannot find anywhere to request a code.

i go to account/profile and all i see is my details to update.

You don't need to request a code, you will be given one automatically.

once logged in got my "my account".

There are 5 sub menus.

Go to "Account/profile"

If you have been given a code it will be in there :thumbsup:

oasismark

Distinguished Member
You don't need to request a code, you will be given one automatically.

once logged in got my "my account".

There are 5 sub menus.

Go to "Account/profile"

If you have been given a code it will be in there :thumbsup:

Yeah i look there and all i see at the moment is my details to update, is this correct, and i just wait?

Chuck_Norris

will it just be on the homepage on eurogamer mate?? i also have the game on prre order and am registered on the sites and nothing yet:thumbsdow

Chuck:)

Rorifett

Distinguished Member
yeah mate, just wait it out from there, could be worse, could have a code and be stuck in work until 7! Argh!!!! lol

Deputy Dawg UK

I know it seems to be a bit of an issue at the minute but I take it if you have registered on Callofduty.com (which i did some time ago !) You will be sent the code which you access via the inbox on your account.....(Mine is still empty :( )

harzo

I know it seems to be a bit of an issue at the minute but I take it if you have registered on Callofduty.com (which i did some time ago !) You will be sent the code which you access via the inbox on your account.....(Mine is still empty :( )

Yeah mines is still empty too.... I think there is more chance of getting one on Eurogamer website. Luckily I am off today! Word is that they will be released this afternoon sometime likely between 4 and 6 but I am not 100% sure.

thariq

well checked callofduty.com but nope nothing !.. its a waiting game, I am a bit ****** off as well, cos the only reason i preordered from Game was cos of the beta !

PS . Chuck like the avatar, what is it a cat with a pumpkin on its head ?

Last edited:

Spikester84

a quick update to all the poor sad sobs like me who pre ordered , signed up to the site and to the french one and have no news, heres one more chance, sign up to eurogamer.net and keep checking the site, at some point today they will be giving out keys to people.. :thumbsup:

How do you know they are giving them out today?

Cheers

Steve

thariq

How do you know they are giving them out today?

Cheers

Steve

If you got to Eurogamer.net, and check on the xbox360 section on the 360 forum there is a sticky regarding it
HTML:
http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=126730&start=0

Last edited:

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Yeah mines is still empty too.... I think there is more chance of getting one on Eurogamer website. Luckily I am off today! Word is that they will be released this afternoon sometime likely between 4 and 6 but I am not 100% sure.

Harzo !! where did you get the Family Guy gamerpics ???

-Hitman-

I signed up to callofduty.com and transfered my cherlieoscardelta account but cannot find any VIP reference or badges in my profile or avatar setup.

I only have private status and received 99 points.

Any idea's on how you get the VIP badge??

EDIT: just found out there's a bug in the account migration and you have to do it twice in 1 go to get the badges!!

All sorted, just need a code now.

Last edited:

Chuck_Norris

I signed up to callofduty.com and transfered my cherlieoscardelta account but cannot find any VIP reference or badges in my profile or avatar setup.

I only have private status and received 99 points.

Any idea's on how you get the VIP badge??

EDIT: just found out there's a bug in the account migration and you have to do it twice in 1 go to get the badges!!

All sorted, just need a code now.

to migrate the account do you just sign in at callofduty.com with the login details that you had on charlieoscardelta?? or is there more to it than that??

as i'm still on private myself:rolleyes:

Chuck

thariq

i am a private as well, what you need to do is go to Call of Duty, World at War then enter your charlie login and password, adn then your callofduty.com login, then press submit, if it dont work do it again, go to your profile and then under avatar you will have 2 badges, purple heart and vip.

Chuck_Norris

ah rite, i think i used the same login for both sites iirc:rolleyes:

would of been a lot simpler if they'd just used the charlieoscardelta site.

hopefully i can get one of these eurogamer ones anyway:smashin:

Chuck

willp2003

i used the same account for both. just tried using that link above and i now have 2 shiny badges that i will probably do diddly squat :D

dng007

grr. Unfortunately I can't remember my Charlie login details, and doesn't seem anyway of getting a reminder,

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom