Bestest Console Graphics You’ve Ever Seen?

FlagshipDevice

Prominent Member
Reaction score
There’s no right or wrong, there’s only what looks good to you.

I’ve a PS4 Pro/4K tv and the very last bit of Uncharted 4 looked great to me. Won’t mention the setting for those that haven’t got there. Loved that bit.

Lucky enough to have a One X, too. Gotta say some of the graphics on FH4 are seriously impressive. Damn they’re good.

Some of the games on the X have been impressive. Tomb Raider, FH4 and BFV. But for me it still sticks in my mind loading up Bioshock and Ryse and not realising it wasn't a cut scene and it was the actual game.

I know the graphics on the more recent iterations are better but for me those games were so impressive at the time.

Red Dead Redemption is the best game with the highest graphics and attention to details I've ever seen, I've no bought it yes, waiting for good discount

Forza Horizon 4 is a treat.
Also, have to say I really was impressed with the XboxOne X Quantum Leap
But manic miner on the spectrum 48k blew me away at the time tbh

I have NS,Ps Pro and Xbox X and while all of them have some or alot of fantastic looking games for me the most impressive is Forza Horizon 4 in 4K HDR on my B7 OLED.....graphic,details,draw distance, car models,colors.....and HDR in this game is showing me what B7 can do with picture.

Rdr2 on the X at 4K. It's superb on my tv which injects HDR. It's way better than God of war on the pro.
Don't ask me how gow won game of the year.
Rdr2 looks quite incredible (for a console )on the X. It's the only reason I bought the console. I have no regrets and playing the game through for a second time.

RDR2’s environments in 4K are some the best I’ve ever seen.

The Witcher 3’s world is still stunning even today, 4 years later.

AC Odyssey is beautiful.

GoW is another stunning game world.

Monster Hunter and FC5 are also stellar in 4K.

There are lots of graphically excellent games out there.

I thought God of War looked great, Horizon was also a thing of beauty

The way of the exploding fist on c64
Street fighter 2 on Snes

Detroit, can't beat that eye candy

Tried the demo and that did look spectacular.

God of War looks amazing, as does Spiderman but I think Horizon Zero Dawn has the best graphics for me overall. It's just draw dropping at times.

A few.

Unreal. (Apologies it was on a PC) You start in a crashed spaceship. You step outside, see a waterfall and suddenly see the sky, moving clouds, animals, vegetation. See from 9 minutes 30.

The game was from 1998. At the time it was incredible.

Fallout 3 (I played it on a PS3), does a similar trick but coming from the other direction. You emerge from your shelter and then see the world you are in for the first time.

See at around 44 minutes:

And you see the devastation.

Driveclub - PS4.

Well if we are talking in the past then definitely Elite on the BBC and then probably Doom on thePC in 1990 or whenever it was.

Along with my previous choices I think actually Battlefield V comes very close to the greatest.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom