Best xbox deal ??

jont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking to get an xbox - seen a bundle in GAME (last few left after xmas if salesman is to be believed ...)

xbox + halo + MM3 + crash + timesplitters = £139.99 and Rainbow Six: 3 (with headset) at £29.99 (with their £20 off offer) ...

Seems the best around the high street and on-line unless anyone knows any better ??

cheers

Jon

ps - what's the aviailibility of those green ones ??

hiya Jon :)

i'm not too sure on the current best deal around...but i did start a thread before xmas and had some great help and feedback from peeps :cool:

try here

hope it helps matey :smashin:
monsieurblack

I bought one similar from GAME just after christmas and it was not a bad offer! However, check out Woolworths, especially if you can get a copy of Top Spin for £12.99 anyway.

OK thanks ... another tack however that I saw coming out of town was an xbox in Boots for £99 stand alone (but I've got £25 in boots points) so that comes down to £74 ... can I take advantage of any other shop's software deals to put a similar pack together any cheaper ??

cheers

Jon

Does the X-Box at Boots come with an S-Controller as well?

Well, if you're lucky enough to have a toysrus near you you can get official S-controllers for £19.99 and Rainbow 6 for £19.99 (Also doing Buffy - Chaos Bleeds for £19.99).
Go to Woolworths and get a copy of Top Spin for £12.99, then buy any other games you want on-line, although WH Smiths were doing two for £60 on some games and Dixons were doing buy one full price, get one half-price on X-Box games.
Go to GAME and buy their XBOX RGB lead that comes with an optical lead for about £12 and you can get 5.1 surround sonud if you have a compatible DD amp/receiver.

You should be able to beat any package on the high street doing this, e.g. for about £150 you'd have console, 2 S-controllers, Rainbow Six 3, Top Spin and the RGB lead. If you're on broadband at home you can then buy the X_Box live pack from amazon.co.uk for aother £29.99 and play on-line! Sorted!

Originally posted by jont
OK thanks ... another tack however that I saw coming out of town was an xbox in Boots for £99 stand alone (but I've got £25 in boots points) so that comes down to £74 ... can I take advantage of any other shop's software deals to put a similar pack together any cheaper ??

cheers

Jon

Just gone into Boots Leeds (the big one near virgin) and they don't even sell things like Xbox/PS2 etc. Nothing on Boots website either regarding consoles :(

Grrrrrrrr

Gary

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom