Quantcast

Best/worse gift you got or give to friend

Saule

Standard Member
What was the best or worse gift in your experience? Add story too.
Once I gifted my surfer friend a necklace. I liked it. But after he received it he didn't show me any emotions. Actually, I could see some dissappointing at his face. I asked him if he like it or no, he said that this necklace is terrible. I don't know why. After this I felt terrible too. It wasn't worse gift because of thing, but it was worse because of emotion. After this I bought this one, LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR and he loved it. I shouldn't buy him anything after that misunderstanding but I wanted to proof that I could do better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ste7en

Distinguished Member
What was the best or worse gift in your experience? Add story too.
Once I gifted my surfer friend a necklace. I liked it. But after he received it he didn't show me any emotions. Actually, I could see some dissappointing at his face. I asked him if he like it or no, he said that this necklace is terrible. I don't know why. After this I felt terrible too. It wasn't worse gift because of thing, but it was worse because of emotion. After this I bought this one, LINK REMOVED BY MODERATOR and he loved it. I shouldn't buy him anything after that misunderstanding but I wanted to proof that I could do better.
Thanks to that necklace they could identify the body when they opened the shark...

Spammer begone :)

Roohster

Distinguished Member
I once got a set of over-ornate silver wine bottle stoppers.
They were truly hideous. And I don't drink.

I also got a boxed heart for Valentine's day. A real heart. Not human, thankfully.

krish

Distinguished Member
Action Man outfit but no Action Man doll. Never did get one, which was so not moneysupermarket.