• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best Wireless 7.1 gaming headset PC X360 PS3

rafarataneneces

Standard Member
What is the best wireless 7.1 headset?
I want to watch movies on my PC
I also want to play games like Total War or Crysis, FPS multiplayers with 32 players in a map,

I want to eventually buy an X360 and/or a PS3

and I would like to use Skype with my PC too, so microphone in PC would be essential

Microphone in X360 and/or PS3 would be nice, but not required

I heard the new one from Turtle Beach PX5 even allows you to pick up your cell phone

That would be nice, if somebody calls me, I can stop playing a movie and just talk, without actually picking up the phone and all that

That would be a really cool feature

Anyway, I hope I can get a good advice

Ideal price would be around $180, maybe I can go up to $230 or something, but that would be it

I would also like the thing to last me a good 3-4 years, I want something with a really good quality

Thanks in advance

mcnoiserdc

Established Member
I don't think there is something that can do everything you ask here.
You can get the px5 but it doesn't have mic compability with PC.
You can get the Logitech wireless headset, but it doesn't have surround, though you can buy the turtle beach dss for example to give you surround.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom