Best Way To Track Concerts/Gigs

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by EdwardScissors, Sep 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EdwardScissors

EdwardScissors

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Hey chaps, i usually keep up to date with the latest gigs on Facebook but this is not a foolproof way and not all artists lists their gigs on Facebook.

I joined Songkick but it only lists gigs for your favourite artists only at the locations you specify, this is rubbish, i selected Birmingham however it does not list any gigs in nearby wolverhampton. I am willing to travel for gigs also and so its not practical having to add dozens and dozens of locations you might be willing to travel to.

I listed all my favourite artists on Ticketmaster however it does not sell tickets for every artist i like.

I joined last.fm but it wont let me add a location and so i dont know if its any good or not.

Do you have any suggestions on a 'one stop shop' that should cover all the various situations, i want to keep up to date with all the artists that i like and to cover the uk, i dont want it to be just near me etc.