Best way to scan multiple pages? (at home)

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member

mattclarkie

Novice Member
I don't think you can (camera would probably be as slow as scanning a page at a time) without buying a printer with an Automatic Document Feeder, you can pick up something like the Epson BX310FW for £60, it can take atleast 20 items on the document scanner and mine is blindingly fast and good resolution.

You can get scanners that have paper feeders on them or you can buy a lid that replaces your current one. Do you currently have a scanner ?

ash

Thanks for the replies. They are just plain/lined A4 pieces of paper, and I want them output in jpg or PDF format.

My current scanner is one of those old all in one flatbed systems. I'll google automatic feed ones :)

Digital camera would take too long, and effort I reckon.

You could also replace the scanner with one that will save the info to memory card. That way you don't have to lock up a computer when you want to scan. You could always get someone else to feed the paper into the scanner for you. ;)

If you look up your current model you may be able to find a replacement lid for it.

IronGiant

Is this a one off ? if so your local printing outlet probably has a scanning service, which may work out cheaper than buying a new scanner.

Thanks for the replies. They are just plain/lined A4 pieces of paper, and I want them output in jpg or PDF format.

My current scanner is one of those old all in one flatbed systems. I'll google automatic feed ones :)

Digital camera would take too long, and effort I reckon.
I know that you are better off with a proper scanner, and feeder, but a digital camera would be just as quick, just not as good quality.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom