Best way to get Liverpool football tickets.

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
I would live to go to more home games but can never seem to get tickets, I couldn't attend enough games to warrant a season ticket not that I would get one but what the best way to go about getting home match tickets.

Would also like away tickets as well.

Just looking for advice really

kopchoir

Banned
Season tickets get priority for everything as long as you tick the autocup scheme.
The well red membership is ok but you need to build up loyalty.
Downside is you need to pay 30 odd quid for that privilege.
So season ticket first then club membership based on loyalty,so you could have a card built up over 3 years and gets you to all home games but you pay more than a ST holder for the privilege.
CAT A is Man united Everton Arsenal Chelsea Newcastle (for some strange reason) which is £45
If you've got the cash you can get any games on the corporate but you'll have to pay for it.

Waiting list got slashed but a lot of Season ticket holders are also on the list.

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
Sign up for membership and as long as you get online / phone early enough and persist you'll get a ticket, particularly Category C games and maybe B. Cat A are always more popular and sell out quicker. Good luck, let us know if you are heading up for a game perhaps we could all meet for a bevvie beforehand?

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
Season tickets get priority for everything as long as you tick the autocup scheme.
The well red membership is ok but you need to build up loyalty.
Downside is you need to pay 30 odd quid for that privilege.
So season ticket first then club membership based on loyalty,so you could have a card built up over 3 years and gets you to all home games but you pay more than a ST holder for the privilege.
CAT A is Man united Everton Arsenal Chelsea Newcastle (for some strange reason) which is £45
If you've got the cash you can get any games on the corporate but you'll have to pay for it.

Waiting list got slashed but a lot of Season ticket holders are also on the list.
Thanks for the response, I will join and see how I get on.

kopchoir

Banned
Thanks for the response, I will join and see how I get on.
If you struggle and you want to go to a game give me a shout, i may be able to get you a ticket or two if there are any going spare. :thumbsup:

Im going Leverkusen tomorrow and city in a fortnight,i dont have a season ticket nor a Well Red Membership, used to have but university swallowed up my credits. :(
I get my tickets from some very very very nice friends:thumbsup:

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
If you struggle and you want to go to a game give me a shout, i may be able to get you a ticket or two if there are any going spare. :thumbsup:

Im going Leverkusen tomorrow and city in a fortnight,i dont have a season ticket nor a Well Red Membership, used to have but university swallowed up my credits. :(
I get my tickets from some very very very nice friends:thumbsup:
Thanks, that's very kind, any home game tickets would be great, I will drop you a PM if I have no luck, thanks again

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom