Best way to connect....

KyleS1

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I have recently bought a second hand PW5 and am currently connecting the freeview via the AV connector (red, white and yellow phono) which gives a pretty poor picture, and the dvd and 360 are connected via component to my amp (using as a switch) then amp connected to the tv via component. Now the dvd and 360 give a great picture, but was wondering if I converted the component amp out to vga and connected to the screen in this way, then connected the freeview by rgb scart to component (which came with the screen). I had the freeview connected through the rgb scart before i linked everything else up and it worked a treat, however, will converting the component out from the amp to vga give as good or better picture? I'm not too worried about improving the picture using this method, as long as it doesnt degrade the picture.

If this is a good method, can any body recommend any converters that will do the job, preferably as cheap as possible as the new tv, amp and 5.1 speaker package has wiped me out over the last month or so.

Thanks
Kyle

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom