best way to connect the yaber y30 projector to a bomaker tapio1 soundbar

justin156

Novice Member
Reaction score
hi i would like to find the best way of connecting up a yaber y30 projector to a bomaker tapio1 2.0 channel soundbar the soundbar has a optical connection it has a usb connector and a 3.5mm to two rca connectors on the soundbar plus it also has bluetoothas well

apparently the yaber y30 can accept bluetooth by buying a bluetooth transmitter if this is correct can you recommend a top notch bluetooth transmitter that would give me the best sound quality from the soundbar can the soundbar and projector that i mentioned above give me full sound that way thanks marcus need to no asap thanks

Apologies if I'm jumping on your post, but I have the same projector and a similar problem - although I'm attempting to connect to a Bose Soundbar that has Bluetooth. I've tried a couple of cheap Bluetooth Transmitters from a well known online shopping company that don't want to connect. I'd be interested in any help too - Once again apologies for jumping onto your thread. Any help with a suitable Bluetooth Transmitter gratefully received.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom