Best washing machine (black)

Reaction score
Afternoon everyone
The wife’s decided that our cheap crap Candy washing machine we bought about a tear ago has got to go next time any decent sales are on.

Problem is she’s admement it’s got to be black to match rest of appliances in kitchen.

Looking for a well respected and long lasting brand/model not like the crappy £300 Candy I bought just to get us out of a pickle last year and hopefully some long extended warranty as these things are temperamental.

So looking for advice if honest, a quick check on google don’t really bring anything of good quality up unless it’s white or I’m missing something as not got a scooby about washers.

Will be on everyday for the family so something that don’t sound like a jump jet going off would be great.

Herd a few say Miele (exspensive), LG and Bosch are decent

Any help would be appreciated folks and thanks in advance

I’m not totally sure of the date of this, but top 5 black machines in somebody’s opinion doesn’t include those brands you mention :) in fact apart from the pricey LG those others are a surprise to me......

Our Top 5 Black Washing Machines (& best online prices)
Thanks for taking the time to assist
Started looking at grey products as well as it wouldn’t look out of place,
Looks like LG is going to be top of my list as all Bosch is white

Last edited:
Looks like LG is topping my list at the moment on quality, reliability and features.

Tried the cheaper low end brands and there awful, buy cheap & buy twice.

Well she’s not wanting graphite which was my plan with LG so it’s got to be black, only decent one I see is a LG over £700

Ask around and see if you know anyone that gets the VIP pricing from LG. Will save you a few bob.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom