Question Best wall mount for LG OLED 65E7

sprinta

Established Member
Reaction score
What is the best wall mount for the LG OLED 65E7 TV that members have found to fit and install without too many problems or what are the pitfalls of particular mounts?

Thanks

What is the best wall mount for the LG OLED 65E7 TV that members have found to fit and install without too many problems or what are the pitfalls of particular mounts?

Thanks

Is there anyone who has wall mounted the LG OLED 65E 6/7/8 range who can offer some advice?

Last edited:
IMG_20190324_154824.jpg
IMG_20190324_111956.jpg
IMG_20190324_104327.jpg
IMG_20190324_111930.jpg
IMG_20190324_111956.jpg
IMG_20190324_104327.jpg
IMG_20190324_111930.jpg

I have a 65c8 wall mounted. Imagine it will be pretty similar for the E8

I have used this sanus mount. Im really pleased with the results. Sits pretty flush to the wall.

I have my power socket sitting above the bracket so the plug can sit in the area behind the screen as she mounts are on the "chunky" part of the T.V. You have to bare that in mind for this bracket.

Initially I was concerned as it only used 2 vesa holes compared to 4. I had to use to top 2 holes as the bottom 2 the bracket covered the ethernet port, however the bracket is very solid and hold the TV securely.

You can also place some stoppers/spacers at the bottom of the TV to reduce the tilt.

VLL61-B2 | Sanus Wall Brackets | Fixed Mount | ao.com

Ps excuse the messy wiring. I'll get that sorted lol

Ps excuse the messy wiring. I'll get that sorted lol
View attachment 1132685 View attachment 1132677 View attachment 1132678 View attachment 1132679 View attachment 1132677 View attachment 1132678 View attachment 1132679

I have used this sanus mount. Im really pleased with the results. Sits pretty flush to the wall.

I have my power socket sitting above the bracket so the plug can sit in the area behind the screen as she mounts are on the "chunky" part of the T.V. You have to bare that in mind for this bracket.

Initially I was concerned as it only used 2 vesa holes compared to 4. I had to use to top 2 holes as the bottom 2 the bracket covered the ethernet port, however the bracket is very solid and hold the TV securely.

You can also place some stoppers/spacers at the bottom of the TV to reduce the tilt.

Thanks for the reply and suggested mount which should be the same for the E7. Since I am mounting above the fireplace I do need a tilting mount.

However, I am slightly concerned that you are only able to use two of the mounting holes? Is there not a specific mount to accommodate the LG OLED series 6/7/8 TV's?

Thanks for the reply and suggested mount which should be the same for the E7. Since I am mounting above the fireplace I do need a tilting mount.

However, I am slightly concerned that you are only able to use two of the mounting holes? Is there not a specific mount to accommodate the LG OLED series 6/7/8 TV's?

Yeh I get that .

However sanus seen to make pretty decent quality mounts.

When I fitted it to the back of the TV it was very secure and wasnt going anywhere.
To be honest when you think of the tiny little screw we happily secure the stand to the TV and don't think about the strength of them lol.

View attachment 1132685 View attachment 1132677 View attachment 1132678 View attachment 1132679 View attachment 1132677 View attachment 1132678 View attachment 1132679

Hi Mate,

Just got an LG 65"OLEDC9PLA. Wanting to mount it on the wall (quite high) so looking for tilt function, although the angle yours is at in the photo looks spot on. Is this just using that bracket you have linked, even though that is specified as a flat wall bracket?

Cheers!

Ryan

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom