Best VR games to buy

WESTHAMUTD1

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm picking up a VR later this week and just wondering what people think are the best games out there??

I won't have the move controllers straight away so looking at games that don't require them 1st!

Any help would be great,thanks!

Resident evil 7 for use with the PS4 controller... Excellent vr experience!

Once you get the move controllers, get rush of blood, it is fantastic and has good replay value.

Vr worlds is a good experience too, but not much replay for me personally. So definitely worth playing, and then selling on.

I have enjoyed
- Statik
- Headmaster
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Until Dawn: Rush of Blood

Also highly rated
- Resident Evil 7
- Rez Infinite
- RIGS
- Battlezone
- Thumper

When you get the move controllers definitely get Batman VR.

Some of the other games, VR Worlds, Robinson, etc are worth it if you can get them cheap but not worth full price.

I think I'll defintly be buying Resident Evil 7 as only played a bit of it before!

Keep seeing Rush Of Blood get mentioned,am I right in thinking that can be played with normal controller?as in cover it just says vr and camera needed!

But yeah,defintly want Batman too,but I know that defintly needs the move controllers!

I think I'll defintly be buying Resident Evil 7 as only played a bit of it before!

Keep seeing Rush Of Blood get mentioned,am I right in thinking that can be played with normal controller?as in cover it just says vr and camera needed!

But yeah,defintly want Batman too,but I know that defintly needs the move controllers!
You can play with the PS4 pad, however you are not getting the full experience. The move controllers effectively become your arms to dual wield guns, it feels great. I can't imagine enjoying it as near as much with the pad.

You can play with the PS4 pad, however you are not getting the full experience. The move controllers effectively become your arms to dual wield guns, it feels great. I can't imagine enjoying it as near as much with the pad.
Oh right!ill hold off buying that then until I get the controllers then,thanks for the heads up!

Games I enjoyed without move or ps vr aim controller would be:

Res evil 7
Bound
Rez
Star Wars battlefront vr mission (it's only about £10 in CEx now)

There also a lot of free content and demos too so have a look on the store because there is some good stuff like playroom vr

My favourites have been

Vr worlds
Resi Evil 7
Thumper

There is some great content for PSVR, it’s just a little slow on the release front

Farpoint, literally the best gaming experience I've ever had

RE7, Farpoint (with the gun), Star Wars Battlefront VR, Batman VR, Rush of Blood (with dual controllers), Battlezone, Tumble VR.

The VR add on for dirt rally is amazing.

Headmaster is really good fun

RE7, Farpoint (with the gun), Star Wars Battlefront VR, Batman VR, Rush of Blood (with dual controllers), Battlezone, Tumble VR.

This :thumbsup:

Thought i'd bump this thread as i have VR coming and wonder what are the best games to get, thanks in advance :)

Thought i'd bump this thread as i have VR coming and wonder what are the best games to get, thanks in advance :)
If you have ps+ Until dawn: Rush of blood and Bound are free now so download them ready [emoji6]

Last edited:
I had a PSVR before xmas last year, and have just bought back in at the cheaper price.

Two games I am most looking forward to

Headmaster is just awesome and so addictive

And the VR star wars mission from the first battle front is just the most excited Ive been, just a constant buzz like being a school kid, every dream you've ever had about flying a xwing coming to fruition.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom