Best Video Games Rental Site...

J

JamesCube

I'm on a quest to find the best Online Games Rental Site. So far I've tried www.Swapgame.com, www.GamesFrenzy.co.uk and recently, I signed up to www.GamingR.com who are offering a free 28 day trial or a game for £10.00. I took the game option and got KOTOR on XBOX for £10.00 - sweet! Has anyone tried www.gametart.com yet? They only do PS2 Games but they're supposed to have every title released... just wondering how good their dispatch was?

michaelm

Banned
JamesCube said:
I'm on a quest to find the best Online Games Rental Site. I signed up to www.GamingR.com who are offering a free 28 day trial or a game for £10.00.
So this site is offering the rental of US games to the UK market?

J

JamesCube

No, it's renting UK games to the UK only. All games I have received have been UK versions.

Judders

Standard Member
JamesCube said:
I'm on a quest to find the best Online Games Rental Site. So far I've tried www.Swapgame.com, www.GamesFrenzy.co.uk and recently, I signed up to www.GamingR.com who are offering a free 28 day trial or a game for £10.00. I took the game option and got KOTOR on XBOX for £10.00 - sweet! Has anyone tried www.gametart.com yet? They only do PS2 Games but they're supposed to have every title released... just wondering how good their dispatch was?
James, of the ones you've tried, which do you think's best? Or are they all terrible? ;) I've been toying with subscribing to one of these services cos I do the same thing with DVD's -via Blockbuster.co.uk Shame they don't do the PS2 rentals online cos they're quite reliable :(

Jud

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom