Best Value HDTV, 26" or less?

RDC525

Standard Member
I looking for a Widescreen HDTV, which is 26 inches or less, and I was wondering what in people's opinions is the best value 26" or less HDTV to play my Xbox 360 on?

ChrisGgr

What is your budget?

RDC525

Standard Member
Thanks for the reply!

I don't really have a budget as such; I just want good value. I'm not looking for the top of the range model, which you have to pay £100's more for just for a barely noticeable improvement in picture quality.

I'm looking for something which is cheap and will serve my HDTV needs; I'd like to pay as little as possible, but I do want something good.

A good price for a 26" HDTV is £250 to £400 as far as I see it...

ChrisGgr

So there is nothing else than the Samsung LE-26R87 for 390£!!!Is a very good tv.The only tv's that beat her is:Sony KDL-26T3000 and Panasonic 26LXD70.But sony cost 70£ more and 100£ more the panasonic.Are you willing to stretch to 470£ for the sony?If not then the samsung

RDC525

Standard Member
Ok, I'll look into that Samsung you recommended, thanks!

Also, is there a really noticeable different between the Sony and the Samsung? As in is it worth the extra money, will I be disappointed in the Samsung even though I haven't seen better?

Sorry to ask all these questions, but I don't have much disposable income to spend on TV's these days, so I don't want to spend my money badly!

ChrisGgr

Ok, I'll look into that Samsung you recommended, thanks!

Also, is there a really noticeable different between the Sony and the Samsung? As in is it worth the extra money, will I be disappointed in the Samsung even though I haven't seen better?

Sorry to ask all these questions, but I don't have much disposable income to spend on TV's these days, so I don't want to spend my money badly!

Very good both,but there is a difference between sony&samsung but not huge!!!Simply if you could give the money you will get an excellent model(R8 samsung is very good!!)

RDC525

Standard Member
Ok, I think I will buy this Samsung LE-26R87, do you happen to know the cheapest place to buy it from? I haven't been able to find the £390 price you said yet; though I haven't looked to hard yet. :D

Thanks for the tip anyway!

Curly99

Distinguished Member
Good choice :) do a search for curry's or dixons in this forums there might be some discount codes still active also I'm sure there is a 10% off @ empire direct thread take a look in there and see if thats still active.

Curly

The latest video from AVForums

Bowers PI7 wireless in-ear headphones review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom