Best value for money DVD recorder

M

matiano

Hi all

I currently have a VCR and a normal DVD player, however the VCR has just decided against playing anything without destroying the tape.
Since most of my films are on DVD anyway and there is nothing i would miss on VHS, I thought I might look into the DVD recordable side of things. I am completely new to this side of things, and just want something that will do the same as my VCR did but with the DVD advantages, ie quailty, ability to select recorded episodes without all this fast forwarding nonsense. Something that will do the basics well, for an affordable price.

Any reccomendations?

Cheers chaps

Sainsburys are selling dvd recorder for £199 and Maplins have them also for the same price.They are the cheapest at the moment or you could try Richer sounds.

I have the Mico machine from Sainsburys.
It didn't get top scores in the magazines, but I bought it anyway. Each time you record you get a picture screen added to the menu. The recording quality is excellent. It doesn't have rgb in though, but it is multi region out of the box. it will do you 'til the technology improves.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom