Question Best ultra thin wall mount for oled55b7v

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by beerglass007, Jul 12, 2018.

1. beerglass007

beerglass007

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +35
      Evening all

Whats the best ultra thin wall mount for oled55b7v

Been looking on amazon and can't see much, just need a simple wall mount

Thanks

2. crypticc

crypticc

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +233
      Partially or fully Articulated or not at all ?

I'd start here. I have the SANUS VLF320 FULL MOTION which is aasemi-pro mount and buil like like a tank with cast aluminium pieces but reasonably flush. Unfortunately I'm too chicken to compress into super flush mode for fear of amount of pressure needed on front could bend screen. (II did it once pulling from behind with assistance from the other side and it does get closer).
      Bu on the other hand I have no concerns with extending screen out at about 45° or more to the wall when wanting to aim TV towards dining area. 65" screen that far out from the wall is something to behold

You searched for Sanus wall mount - Red Apple Digital

I would also just add that the slight thickness of the bottom piece which holds the electronics, plus depth of any bracket spacers means you will get some "floating screen" effect no matter how slim the mount.

Chris

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    3. crypticc

crypticc

Products Owned:
      Products Wanted:
      Ratings:
      +233
      Update: just needed to tweak the internal friction plates to get the mount to go into slim mode. Here's photo. You'll notice the limiting factor on this joint is the lower support vs the T-shaped rear cable tidy in the centre of the speaker bar. Shorter bolts would be possible if that were removable.

A simpler mint that didn't need to be articulated and therefore without that centre component of the amount may not have that concern in the first place

Attached Files: