• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Best UHD/4K TV for £1000

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
Hello all, as the title suggests I have a budget of around £1000, possibly 1200 tops really.

Are there any recommendations for the best set available around this price point.

Ideally 10 bit panel and decent hdr support

Thanks in advance

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
Right now is the most expensive time of year to buy as a lot of last years models are out of stock but this years models haven't started discounting for Christmas yet.

If HDR is more important than 4K then the smallest size of the XE90 (49") can be had for £1,300 so you may be able to get it for £1,200 if you can wait a few weeks for a discount/voucher.

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
Right now is the most expensive time of year to buy as a lot of last years models are out of stock but this years models haven't started discounting for Christmas yet.

If HDR is more important than 4K then the smallest size of the XE90 (49") can be had for £1,300 so you may be able to get it for £1,200 if you can wait a few weeks for a discount/voucher.

Oh just my luck, my 50 Panasonic went pop last night too!

I've noticed alot of recommended tvs aren't available any more. Gutted

blaugrana69

Established Member
Sony XE90 is the TV I've been waiting to fall in price (impatiently). Slightly sidetracked by the Samsung 49KS800 which can be had, refurbished, from Richer Sounds for around £700 incl code.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom