Best TV under £600 Pref over 32"

ojrules

Standard Member
I ask again and again on overclockers which tv is best, and i always get the same answer back: plasmas. If this is still the case which tv would you recommend?.. many thanks (i appreciate you get this a lot)

- and any chance of a retail linky

Last edited:

TUT

I ask again and again on overclockers which tv is best, and i always get the same answer back: plasmas. If this is still the case which tv would you recommend?.. many thanks (i appreciate you get this a lot)

- and any chance of a retail linky

You can get the Panasonic 42X10 for £590
PANASONIC TXP42X10 at Richer Sounds - HI-FI Separates, Home Cinema, Speakers, MP3 DVD Portables, Plasma LCD, etc.

Or Panasonic 37X10 for £530
PANASONIC TXP37X10 at Richer Sounds - HI-FI Separates, Home Cinema, Speakers, MP3 DVD Portables, Plasma LCD, etc.

or the LG 42PQ6000 for £600
LG 42PQ60STARSTAR at Richer Sounds - HI-FI Separates, Home Cinema, Speakers, MP3 DVD Portables, Plasma LCD, etc.

These TVs are the best in the market for under £600 and there is not much different between them in terms of PQ , its all down to brand preference and personal taste.. you will be more than happy with anyone of them.

ojrules

Standard Member
thanks very much , and i presume that you (people) do still think that these pictures are the best for the money ( better than LCD's ) ? - Sorry for asking the same question most probably ask, but hey we've all been here

Last edited:

TUT

thanks very much , and i presume that you (people) do still think that these pictures are the best for the money ( better than LCD's ) ? - Sorry for asking the same question most probably ask, but hey we've all been here

If you watch loads of SD then Plasma is your best bit , if most of what you watch is HD and your room is bright the go LCD , But plasma is the best all round

ojrules

Standard Member
hmm.. I'm looking on behalf of my parents, the room is quite bright, even when we're watching movies.. 90% of what we watch is SD and just leisurely watching, and the rest we have a dvd upscaler for movies. I did wander whether the brightness of the room would have an effect.. Also it is used reasonably frequently for some internet browsing.. is screen burn truely a thing of the past or not?

The latest video from AVForums

65-inch LG C1 Review coming soon to AVForums
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom