Best TV for gaming (under £400)?

ijintheuk

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys and girls :hiya:

I am new to these forums but I decided I need some help!

I have about £400 to spend on a new TV. I want it for my bedroom but I only sit about 5ft away from the TV as my room is quite small so the TV doesn't need to be giant. I've been looking for a plasma TV as it seems to be the best for my needs but not many companies produce them anymore and the smallest decent plasma is about 42" which may be a bit too big for my bedroom. The TV needs to be 1080p. I will be using it to play my Xbox 360 and PS3 through and that is all it's going to used for so it doesn't need freeview HD or anything built in.

Thanks alot!

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Well you can't beat Panasonic plasmas! They are really good for everything but best thing to do is to go into a shop and compare the TV's if possible.

That Pana is a sweet deal and Amazon return is pretty good if you have issues with it.

Have you got any info on that Panny? And I won't be able to check any out as my nearest good TV store is ages away and I've heard because of all the lights, the picture quality isn't what it really is. Thanks for the advice ;)

Sorry for the bump but I need to make a decision quite soon!

Lights?

Do you prefer a particular brand, size, LED, LCD or Plasma?

Do you want deep black levels?

No lights, would prefer Plasma but will go for the LED if it's better. I would like deep black levels as that gives a more vibrant colour spectrum. I like most good brands e.g Sammy, Panny, LG, Sony etc.

Thanks ;)

Any more info on the Panny or anymore recomendations? (Need to buy the TV today)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom