best time of year to buy parts

GuitarGuy

Prominent Member
Reaction score
looking at buying a 1kw psu and 560ti sli cards (yes i know the psu is over kill but i plan on going up to sli 580's in one jump afterwards). Whats the cheapest time to get parts between now and mid February?

I doubt they will go down much by then tbh, you might as well get them now, I've got 560 Ti SLI and they are beasts, but yeah 1kw is overkill, I run a TX750 with mine.

The new 560 Ti is out now also with 1280MB VRAM and 448 cores.

well on black friday i spotted them for 150 quid each so you know.... also how much more roughly are those ones?

well on black friday i spotted them for 150 quid each so you know.... also how much more roughly are those ones?
those one with 448 cores are limited edition so will probably be a fair bit more expensive, I would guess #200
#150 is a good deal for a 560ti if that includes VAT shipping etc

LJx said:
those one with 448 cores are limited edition so will probably be a fair bit more expensive, I would guess #200
#150 is a good deal for a 560ti if that includes VAT shipping etc

Yeah that was on overclockers. It was £150 inc vat for the Asus cuII with free shipping. That offer ended on Sunday though so sadly missed out. As for that other card, I'll leave it be and just stick with standard 560 ti's until I get together 700 quid for sli 580s :p

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom