Best THX Demo - Ever??

ElCid79

Standard Member
Reaction score
This may be on here somewhere, but if you have a copy of Avatar, skip to the end credits then fast forward all the way through them. When the screen goes black at the end, sit back relax and enjoy what is honestly the best THX demo I have seen to date... It honestly rivals all of the neat lucas films ones.. Enjoy.

My favorite part was the little mushrooms. I had to throw the volume way down because I thought I was going to get myself arrested. haha.

Sounds good! didnt know that.

Ive seen the film in the Cinema & on Sky films, think I will have to but it on Blu Ray for the ending :thumbsup:

I've seen this before elsewhere, but didn't realise it was good the Avatar disc. One of the better THX demos I think.

It really is awesome. I would love to hear it on a really top quality 9.2 home theater...

If its the one Im thinking of with all the flowers and stuff then it is at the start of indiana jones kotcs. Very impressive :thumbsup:

The conductors hand at the start of Indy and Last Crusade (saw in Leicester Square) was awesome. Blew me away

When I was young I got to see Jurassic Park at the Empire at Leicester square. It was AWESOME...

I've seen this before elsewhere, but didn't realise it was good the Avatar disc. One of the better THX demos I think.

just found it and I agree also...

What a shame it's not a longer clip.
Good find though.

This may be on here somewhere, but if you have a copy of Avatar, skip to the end credits then fast forward all the way through them. When the screen goes black at the end, sit back relax and enjoy what is honestly the best THX demo I have seen to date... It honestly rivals all of the neat lucas films ones.. Enjoy.

My favorite part was the little mushrooms. I had to throw the volume way down because I thought I was going to get myself arrested. haha.

BD or DVD?

It was on my BD copy of the movie. It's the standard version I have, not the extended or 3D version.

its on the aliens blu's aswell after the end credits.

It was on my BD copy of the movie. It's the standard version I have, not the extended or 3D version.

Also at the end of the extended version.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom