Best System For £350

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Buying & Building' started by Parijizzle, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Parijizzle

Parijizzle
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys what do you think is the best all in one home cinema system for £350?

At the moment I am thinking either the sony DAV-DZ500F or the Logitech Z-5500, which can be seen below

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2,CONTENTID=9486

The sytem will be connected to a dvd player, a laptop and sony S series bravia lcd. It will be used for listening to music, movies and tv.

I have got a feeling that obviously the sony will be better but bearing in mind the price of it includes a dvd player which is not needed, makes me confused.

The sony has almost twice the output of the logitech, 1000 vs 508, but does this automatically mean a better sound quality?

The sony is also a lot more expensive £360 vs £180, but cost it not an issue up till £350.

Currently I am leaning towards the logitech, but I am not a pro, was wondering if anyone could help me with my decision, please.