Best sub £500 A/V Receiver with intergrated DAB ?

Pinko

Ex Member
Reaction score
What's the best sub £500 receiver out there with built in DAB guys :confused:

You could take a look at the YAMAHA RX-V559DAB (£450).

I'm thinking of selling my amp and tuner and getting a receiver. I've seen the Sony STR-DB895D, but don't know much about it. I won't be converting to a full AV system yet, so I'll still be using it in stereo. Anyone got info on this receiver?

antonbhoy said:
I'm thinking of selling my amp and tuner and getting a receiver. I've seen the Sony STR-DB895D, but don't know much about it. I won't be converting to a full AV system yet, so I'll still be using it in stereo. Anyone got info on this receiver?

Hiya there:hiya:
You'll need to use search funtion of forum, see if there's any info and if not what you're looking for you'll need to start a new thread antonbhoy, the thread you've posted on is for a different subject.

If you start a new thread, instead of going into this one or another one off-subject, you'll probably get more specific help too.

Hope that helps mate.:)

Dan

antonbhoy said:

this got a very very good review in WHC magazine :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom