Best Sub £1200 37"-42" plasma ?

H

hodgey1968

what do you guys aout there reckon is the best 37"-42" plasma available, need good picture quality even with normal bradcast programmes, good sound and hd ready

so what would you all recommend ?

hodgey:)

id go for that one also,its dirt cheap now aswell!

Yeah the 37PX60 is what im after to going to get it once the lamination is done in the house.

nikz06 said:
once the lamination is done in the house.
[OT] Just trying to keep up with a foreign language... what do you mean by "lamination"? Is it something like polishing marble or parquet?

gwaedin said:
[OT] Just trying to keep up with a foreign language... what do you mean by "lamination"? Is it something like polishing marble or parquet?

Wooden flooring, laminated floor boards. Dont want carpet nomore so laminated flooring is the next best thing and it looks good.

nikz06 said:
Wooden flooring, laminated floor boards. Dont want carpet nomore so laminated flooring is the next best thing and it looks good.
I see. It's the kind of flooring that you lay on your previous one without stripping it bare, right? My father did something like that for his business showroom.

gwaedin said:
I see. It's the kind of flooring that you lay on your previous one without stripping it bare, right? My father did something like that for his business showroom.

Well if you have carpet you get rid of the carpet and lay it on top of the overlay over the wooden panels on the floor already. I dont really know, someone from the shop should be coming this week to take out measurements etc.

nikz06 said:
Well if you have carpet you get rid of the carpet and lay it on top of the underlay over the wooden panels on the floor already. I dont really know, someone from the shop should be coming this week to take out measurements etc.
I hope you're not planning on using the existing carpet underlay? It doesn't work as carpet underlay has too much movement in it.

totaly off subject but laminate flooring is cr@p ive had it for 2 years and the room is allways cold now, wish i bought more carpet just my 2 p worth

Malabbey said:
I hope you're not planning on using the existing carpet underlay? It doesn't work as carpet underlay has too much movement in it.

Nope all underlay has been stripped off, will lay new underlayer for the laminated, dont know whether to get heated ones as it can get cold as alot of people say.

cboy said:
totaly off subject but laminate flooring is cr@p ive had it for 2 years and the room is allways cold now, wish i bought more carpet just my 2 p worth

True, but laminate looks so much more nicer, I have hayfever aswell so carpets will just gather more dust. But Ive heard laminate is just as bad.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom