• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

best spec possible

markyboy156

Novice Member
what are the very best components to use to build the very best overclocking and benchmarking and best gaming results possible using water cooling thanks on the planet pc i need specific parts to make a full pc

i no i have asked questions like this before but i did not get the answrs i was after

Sebastalona

Distinguished Member
what are the very best components to use to build the very best overclocking and benchmarking and best gaming results possible using water cooling thanks on the planet pc i need specific parts to make a full pc

i no i have asked questions like this before but i did not get the answrs i was after

Yes, you do seem to ask lots of questions and contradict yourself all the time.

Why are you looking for components when you have just built this?:

very best monitor to use

You probably don't get any answers because you keep spamming posts with stuff you don't own, or aren't likely to own.

offitmassive

Prominent Member
I think it's just a troller. They're always asking for the very best this and very best that. The very best varies from person to person anyway. Just ignore them

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom