Best Speaker Choices for My Setup

Lost Cause said:
Hyperfi have got a couple of excellent special offers on:

for Wharfedale see http://www.hyperfi.co.uk/ = £400 for a lot of speakers,

and in the What Hi-Fi they have an add for Mission 782/78c/780 at £500 reduced down from £1400.

So is this Mission package good on the ears? Can't seem to find a review but they fall right into my budget.

Hyperfi tend to advertise great prices, but if you look very carefully, they state that many of the items at special prices are ex demo only.

By the time you ring them, they have miraculously been sold, yet, the following month, the same items are still advertised :confused: :nono:

Terrible company to deal with imho.

Good luck in trying to get their advertised prices.

Kazman said:
Hyperfi tend to advertise great prices, but if you look very carefully, they state that many of the items at special prices are ex demo only.

By the time you ring them, they have miraculously been sold, yet, the following month, the same items are still advertised :confused: :nono:

Terrible company to deal with imho.

Good luck in trying to get their advertised prices.

I agree wholeheartedly with this, I have had nothing but bad experiences with hyperfi. Avoid.

I agree also regarding Hyperfi. But this time I really do think they've got both the Wharfedales and Missions in stock - unlike most else of what they advertise, which they haven't.

The Missions are generally regarded to be excellent and got good reviews at their full price.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom