Best & Smallest 4k TV for PC usage

Hyper32

Novice Member
I am currently using a 4K monitor for PC use. It is 39" TV with 3 HDMI. I bought this TV about 9 years ago, when 4K monitors for PC were expensive. This imported 4K TV worked out really well. I have multiple PCs and I use the remote control to switch HDMI signals.

My research is outdated. I recall that when connecting a PC to a 4K TV, some TVs tended to soften the images. However, this might be okay for films, but no good for a PC, as the fonts become fuzzy. I want a TV, which will be okay for PC use.

I have a 39" TV, but the smallest seem to be 43". I prefer something smaller. I want to avoid the tennis eyeballs. My dad buy a 4K monitor, but it was a pain to switch as the controls where under the monitor. I love my TV as it had a remove control and I can change the HDMI source (as I have multiple PC). My TV has sound, so it saves on buying extra speakers and it works well

Requirements
1. 4K
2. Size - 39" (or smaller?). If not 43"....
3. Minimum 3 HDMI
4. Headphone jack (for late night movies).
5. Remote control for multiple PCs (so I can select HDMI source quickly)
6. Technology - LCD / OLED etc... - which one?
7. Great sound - Important. Saves me getting seperate PC speakers (plus can share sound accross my multie PC).
8. Sometimes on my PC. I like to watch TV - is there something like Picture in Picture (or something else).
9. Can I get Netflix or other 4K streaming on my PC. So DRM compatible.
10. Adjuting brightness, as I will be close up. So no pimped up colours. Natural. I want to be able to dull the brightess in the evenings.
11. Turns on quick. My TV takes a few seconds to start up e.g. logo.
12. Anything else?

Thx

tvdavid

I think one like this

there pretty much all the same at this size.
Headphone jack are hard to find now days but you may be able to get Bluetooth ones.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom